• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

I liked these...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sir,

Here is the key for happiness!!

what-is-happiness.png

P.S: These quotes are definitely not for point sake.:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Good one Balasubramani Sir

Post More every day, let all members read and Enjoy.

That's what other members are doing, let us also do it !!

10157317_1453197414914784_2005704383_n.jpg

MORE TO COME EVERY DAY TO CHEER YOU

Source: Uma Maheswaran

I totally disagree..imagine a mother never expressing her love in words to her child?

So if you love someone say it and show it! Dont be lazy to say what we really mean.

PJ sir..you are "high maintenance" you need lots of attention!LOL

I am Sorry renukaji

You do not see my point.

If you go through my posts here, you will understand why I am against someone posting these Quotes either in General Forum or Share your knowledge section; They can post it in a corner of this Forum, in a separate section, and they can go on reading it.

I can not understand the logic of posting these quotes in General section by one member, and others in Share your knowledge section.

Both are wrong, this is my point.

I have requested Praveen Sir to provide a separate folder for this.

I totally disagree..imagine a mother never expressing her love in words to her child?

So if you love someone say it and show it! Dont be lazy to say what we really mean.

I am not bothered about your view, you read it, that is enough for me.

I am not bothered about your view, you read it, that is enough for me.

Thats the spirit PJ sir...be totally detached from your actions..

Good PJ sir..Online Karmenyavadhikaraste Ma Online Phaleshu Kadacana!LOL

PJ sir...why are you so moody these days..poor RR ji and I..you seem little "harsh' to us.

Why sir..what did we do wrong?

Dont be like this Sir..we miss your "good' side..didnt RR ji and I always praise you saying you are a role model for other Maamas..so why you are getting 'angry' with us yaar.

Please tell Sir..

I am Sorry renukaji

You do not see my point.

If you go through my posts here, you will understand why I am against someone posting these Quotes either in General Forum or Share your knowledge section; They can post it in a corner of this Forum, in a separate section, and they can go on reading it.

I can not understand the logic of posting these quotes in General section by one member, and others in Share your knowledge section.

Both are wrong, this is my point.

I have requested Praveen Sir to provide a separate folder for this.

PJ sir..what is the big deal..which directions knowledge comes from?? Whether from General Section or Share your knowledge section..Rig veda itself says 'Let good thoughts come from all directions of the Universe"

renukaji

I am not against these quotes, we hear them, read them all the time since we are born

But why one member posting these quotes in General Section, as Quotable quotes and some other is posting it share your knowledge section.

This is my point.

If you go the volume of such quotes posted in General section by that member, responses received, you will understand that these quotes hardly require any replies, analytical discussions like other topics posted in General Section.

So These quotes are picked up from various sources, does not merit to be there in General Section.

Same is the case with some one posting one line quotes in Share your knowledge section.

That's is my point.

So i raised this point with Praveen Sir and requested him to open a separate folder for any Types of Quotes to be posted there.

renukaji

Again you are wrong..

I dont agree with you.

Sorry. Not going to reply you any more.

renukaji

I am not against these quotes, we hear them, read them all the time since we are born

But why one member posting these quotes in General Section, as Quotable quotes and some other is posting it share your knowledge section.

This is my point.

If you go the volume of such quotes posted in General section by that member, responses received, you will understand that these quotes hardly require any replies, analytical discussions like other topics posted in General Section.

So These quotes are picked up from various sources, does not merit to be there in General Section.

Same is the case with some one posting one line quotes in Share your knowledge section.

That's is my point.

So i raised this point with Praveen Sir and requested him to open a separate folder for any Types of Quotes to be posted there.

Sir,

I agree.

There should be some uniformity and discipline. But now my anxiety is that I should not be termed as a Jalra.
:)

If the Administrator decides to keep such Quotes, in whatever form in General Section, it is perfectly alright, let there not be anywhere else; that is my point.

Let them post and let them read , and let them enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back