• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

I like to sell original pooja products in my existing shop need help

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like to sell original pooja products in my existing shop

Mostly in the market cannot getting original sandal,kumkum,thiruneeru,sambirani,thusali mala,rudraksha,etc...

For doing Divine pooja's mostly chemical based products are using this is not good

So like to sell original pooja products but i don't have idea where i get

I searched in the online so many items are saying original

same product saying original but with very different prices in various websites

I don't know who i believe so i came here

There are some persons must be present in this spiritual world not in money minded

Dedicated on selling original pooja products with the intend of getting full divine energy for the peoples

Anyone shall help me please

I am expecting that i get here the rightway for me with the maha periyava's blessing

Thanking you

For example punugu is available in online for rs.12 and for rs.300 and for rs700 and above etc...

Like that sandal is available in online for rs.120,rs.230,rs.350,rs.480 and goes on

Which we believe

expecting help

RAM RAM

Dear Vijaya,

I am not sure whether anyone who sells pooja items will be a member here!

You may have to consult other shop keepers to get an idea. :)

Smt. Raji Ram

Yes, there are various products called "pure", "authentic" etc.
To establish your product as the best you need an independent agency yo certify or lots of money to advertise it.
Take Patanjali brand, they have arrived and conquered the market.

Other shopkeepers may be your competition and may not help you.
The ₹10,000-crore market for incense sticks and material for worship (pooja samagri) is set to get a branding shake-up soon.

Baba Ramdev’s Patanjali Ayurved, after creating a flutter in the market for medicines and FMCG products, including biscuits and instant noodles, will now boost its Astha brand under the home worship category.

According to market observers, the move will expand the organised market, but hurt small and unorganised players in a big way. “This (agarbatti, dhoop, pooja needs) is a very fragmented market. The entry of Patanjali will grow the organised market, and the overall market will also expand,” said Kaustubh Pawaskar, an FMCG analyst at brokerage Sharekhan.

The agarbatti (incense stick) market alone accounts for around ₹4,000 crore of the R10,000-crore pie, and at least half of this market is fragmented with many small players spread across various states.

Patanjali has been selling agarbattis for the past couple of years under the Madhuram brand, but is now set to launch a wider range of products used in poojas, such as lamps.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/business-news/baba-brand-set-to-shake-up-pooja-materials-market-next/story-3iuQj33nySKirw9MJSaQDO.html

Why not get a Patanjali franchise?

My doubt is whether the OP can afford to get a Patanjali Franchise ?

This is the info on the web:
https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-cost-of-Baba-Ramdevs-Patanjali-Franchise

[FONT=q_serif]Budget : To open a franchise outlet of Patanjali, one has to invest between about Rs 7-15 lakh and

an area of about 300 to 1,000 sq.ft is required[/FONT]

[FONT=q_serif]
: A franchisee can set up the store in rural, semi-rural or urban area as well.[/FONT]

[FONT=q_serif]
HOW TO APPLY FOR PATANJALI FRANCHISE/DISTRIBUTION BUSINESS
[/FONT]

[FONT=q_serif]
Follow the below instructions to apply for distributorship of Patanjali Ayurved Ltd.[/FONT]

[FONT=q_serif]
Visit the official website of Patanjali Ayurved Ltd – Patanjali Ayurved. Open the ‘Application Form for Distributorship’

at the right side of the page. You need to click on ‘English Form Download’. A pdf file of Distributor Application Form

will open in English language.

You can also opt for hindi language. This is a single page form template. Fill it up as instructed and send it

to [email protected] .

You also need to submit documents asked in the form such as last year ITR and balance sheet.[/FONT]

[FONT=q_serif]
If shortlisted company officials will contact you.[/FONT]

[FONT=q_serif]
You can also reach out directly to the company on the following address:[/FONT]

[FONT=q_serif]
Patanjali Ayurved Ltd.[/FONT]

[FONT=q_serif]Patanjali Food & Herbal Park,
Vill.- Padartha, P.O.- Dhanpura, Laksar Road,
Haridwar-249404 (Uttarakhand) INDIA[/FONT]

[FONT=q_serif]Ph. – 01334-24000801334-265370[/FONT]

Dear Vijaya,

I do not know where you are from. However, finding original items are difficult. You can check with traditional (ayurvedic) shops. In Bangalore we call them Grandhige Hangadi. I am not sure if they will share their supplier information.

Another website where you can check for suppliers is Indiamart. You may need to order samples to test out the quality of the products.

Hope this helps.

Thanks and regards,
Shridar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back