• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

How to getrid of bad thoughts from our mind?

• Thread starter Thread starter Ramacchandran
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ramacchandran

Once Viswamithra was in Meditation and concentrating on the Universe the brahma, his body produced heat, the heat was enormous that he needed a female by his side. He had seen Rambha and joined her and so on the story goes.

The reality is when we meditate on Universe our body lets out more power or you can say vibrations that goes round and round and attract female's magnetic force and she wish to be a part of the sage take him in and give comfort.

To avoid this he found a herbal, which is none other than Siriya nanghai, (The Youthful Lady who wont smile and laugh). This herbal has the power to absorb the heat that was created by Yagams and yagnams, where in Sroutha suthra, the person who sits as Brahma, will have few leaves of this herbal and sit.

If our youths takes few leaves of this Chiriyananghai, that will cool his body and mind and can concentrate on his studies.

This he should take once in a week, preferably on Thursday before food in the morning.

Just try this and let me know!

>>If our youths takes few leaves of this Chiriyananghai>>>

May I have some more Botanical info on this plant,please..

See if I could bag a Nobel Prize and further patent it to make a billion dollar.. thanks in advance.

Dear Sri gladguy Ji,

I do not know whether you have noticed - you are not the Forum Moderator here. We have ample moderation available in this Forum. So refrain from passing editorial comments on others' postings. If you can add to the topic, do so with proper logic. When other people respond to your postings seriously, respond in kind.

If I see you posting like this again, you stand the chance of being not allowed to post in this Forum. Thank you.

Regards,
KRS

Last edited by a moderator:
>>If our youths takes few leaves of this Chiriyananghai>>>

May I have some more Botanical info on this plant,please..

See if I could bag a Nobel Prize and further patent it to make a billion dollar.. thanks in advance.

If the Nobel prize to be awarded is for our risis and not us.
Our risis are above all any one in this world who sacrificed their life, energy and findings to others and believed that with their knowledge gained through meditation should be used for the welfare of the society and not for a single man gains.

The Rigs they created in several meaning is that it should not fall on worthless people.

This Siriya nangai can also control the sugr too.

I tried this and giving this in good faith that at least one person in 100 use this and pass on the benefit.

In Vedic period, the Satha Patha Brahmanas discuss everything and allowed children too to watch their proceedings and allowed their questions and tried to answer them in a proper way. According to them, god speaks through the minds of children.

Suppose if you get Nobel prize will you donate to this site as it gave the opportunity to go through?

I forgot to mention onething here!
The Siriya nagai there are several varities as for as I studied it is 37 varieties. The one with white flower which named as ARJUNA in Sanskrit is the one I quoted here.

We are missing Shri.Arun Shankar here, hope this post would grab his attention..
Arun,could you pls help me with the botanical name of this plant 'SiryiaNangai'?

Ramachandran>>Suppose if you get Nobel prize will you donate to this site as it gave the opportunity to go through?>>

Why not... Sure I would part with some share!!

I forgot to tell one thing here. The person who take these leaves say 4 leaves before food should adopt Veg. Secondly this is applicable only in India and neighboring countries. If you try for Nobel Prize you must convert this suitable for U.S. and Europe.
The N.P will be offered only for the findings that benefits the westerners.

Shri.KRS, thanks indeed for the timely moderation on 'gladguys' post..

Ramachandran>>>If the Nobel prize to be awarded is for our risis and not us.>>

Hope you are aware, its not a posthumous one.

Last edited:
PhD Degree in Madras University awarded to a candidate after his death!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back