• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

How to get a child as per our wish!

• Thread starter Thread starter Ramacchandran
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ramacchandran

If you wish to have a child like Karnan, Arjunan, Raman, Anjaneya here is an old manuscript that is available in print form at Saraswathi Mahal Library, Tanjore, Tamil Nadu. Phone 0432234107.

The cost of the book is Rs12 / only(Add postal Charges) and forwarding charges etc., One of the Librarian Mr.P.Perumal cell No 09442401129 will help you. Title of the Book "Gharbhini Rakshai" will reveal more secretes about everything. The price is very cheap and you can donate to newly wed couple!

Dear sir,

Please do not mind my saying this. If all children are born like Karna, Arjun, Ram, Anjaneya, then can you imagine the state of this world?

In places (like iraq or pakistan) where physical strength is greatly priced, man kills man with greater force.

In places where intellectual strength is greatly priced, men create technologically advanced and more disastrous ways to exterminate their own species...

What wud happen if everyone in this world is as strong as Karna, Arjuna, Ram and Anjaneya? Where each fights for his own version of dharma, his own sense of self-right, his own sense of authority...

Perhaps mother earth will give up..

Ultimately where are we heeded for??...

If you wish to have a child like Karnan, Arjunan, Raman, Anjaneya here is an old manuscript that is available in print form at Saraswathi Mahal Library, Tanjore, Tamil Nadu. Phone 0432234107.

The cost of the book is Rs12 / only(Add postal Charges) and forwarding charges etc., One of the Librarian Mr.P.Perumal cell No 09442401129 will help you. Title of the Book "Gharbhini Rakshai" will reveal more secretes about everything. The price is very cheap and you can donate to newly wed couple!

happy hindu madam
I shall tell you one thing. he has given this message for people who are not having kids. or who like to have a good kid
i think u always comment on others. please dont do in god's sake. else god will punish you one day or other. dont critise others.
if you have kid keep quite and write in other sections of this website or advice others.
Mr.Ramacchandran has given these detiails in good intention so that those who wish to have kid shall benefit atleast.
is this the way u critise all here in this website. now what you have written here may spoil other's wish to have this book.
please dont do that hereafter.
thanking you, yours faithfully
sindhuja, cuddalore

Thankyou for your advice Sindhuja Madam. But you have wasted it and your time on me, since I do not seek advice from unknown people on the internet.

What i wrote is not going to spoil anyone's wish to buy that book. You need not imagine outcomes though you may have a very fertile imagination.

And yes i know Shri Ramacchandran has posted these details with good intension. I suspect you have not read my post at all. If Shri Ramacchandran has anything to say, he can very well post about his views himself.

Thankyou.

happy hindu madam
I shall tell you one thing. he has given this message for people who are not having kids. or who like to have a good kid
i think u always comment on others. please dont do in god's sake. else god will punish you one day or other. dont critise others.
if you have kid keep quite and write in other sections of this website or advice others.
Mr.Ramacchandran has given these detiails in good intention so that those who wish to have kid shall benefit atleast.
is this the way u critise all here in this website. now what you have written here may spoil other's wish to have this book.
please dont do that hereafter.
thanking you, yours faithfully
sindhuja, cuddalore

Dear sir,

Please do not mind my saying this. If all children are born like Karna, Arjun, Ram, Anjaneya, then can you imagine the state of this world?

In places (like iraq or pakistan) where physical strength is greatly priced, man kills man with greater force.

In places where intellectual strength is greatly priced, men create technologically advanced and more disastrous ways to exterminate their own species...

What wud happen if everyone in this world is as strong as Karna, Arjuna, Ram and Anjaneya? Where each fights for his own version of dharma, his own sense of self-right, his own sense of authority...

Perhaps mother earth will give up..

Ultimately where are we heeded for??...

Dear friends
as long as we don't wish to hv a child like Duriyodhana we need not worry. But to day parents wish to get a child with lots of activeness and courage to handle the situation.We expect our boys and girls to earn more in a legal way for which we seek advice. You must know one thing the book has many sayings from "Arka Prakasa" commentary written by Ravana

Dear friends
as long as we don't wish to hv a child like Duriyodhana we need not worry. But to day parents wish to get a child with lots of activeness and courage to handle the situation.We expect our boys and girls to earn more in a legal way for which we seek advice. You must know one thing the book has many sayings from "Arka Prakasa" commentary written by Ravana

Duryodhana went to heaven: Yudhisthira - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia and DNA: Lifestyle - Why Duryodhana attained heaven

Wonder if Ravana of Ramayan wrote Arka Prakasa....And am not sure folks want to have a son like Ravana ???

Anyways, am sure its an interesting book. Thanks.

happy,

not so sure that ravanan was all bad. he was a siva bhaktha who attained moksham.

also, judging from the movie ravanan, as portrayed by vikram, ravanan was a defender of the poor - more of a robin hood. the lanka people, like the forest people in the movie, adored ravana, from what i know of ramayana (not much the learned ones would say i guess).

only thing that would bother me is 10 heads - lots of shaves every day, hair cuts and pomade - i would have to have a job just to support my hairs styles :)

Sri. Kunjuppu worried...

only thing that would bother me is 10 heads - lots of shaves every day, hair cuts and pomade - i would have to have a job just to support my hairs styles
Sri.Kunjuppu,

Ravana was a powerful king. Even Kubera was saluting him. He would have quite easily afforded 20 or 30 hair dressers to attend his grooming everyday. (Blade வாங்க பணமில்லாமல் அடியேன் ஆறு மாதம் தாடி வளர்த்த காலம் உண்டு; Ravana was never like that).

Cheers!

we al know ravanan did very bad acts which superceded his good acts.now,who on earth can say,who has got moksham or not.lord rama is the hero of rama ayana which means literally rama way to goal.there is no ravana ayana which is popular or followed also.ten heads,is an interesting feature,which could also mean,the ability of ravana to act like ten individual men,not neccessarily one body with ten heads.most hindu icons depicts vigraha with N number of hands,which actually means,the ability of the diety to perform acts numbering so many limbs,imho.

only thing that would bother me is 10 heads - lots of shaves every day, hair cuts and pomade - i would have to have a job just to support my hairs styles :)

And if you(deccaheaded) catch cold?!!!!:doh::)

Greetings

All our Gods are well shaven always and all asuras are also well shaven. Except for the rishis all are well shaven. May be they had some trick to avoid skin growing. Sone one talked about coldto 10 headed Ravana. BUt what about travelling , sleeping, kissing(?). May be he had a tough time.
Any way this thread is of getting achild of our wish.

Those who wish can have a try. The result can beseen only after 10 or 20 years by which time those who propogated this book could have left this forum or can find new thesis.

As of now I am of the opinion that everybody when comes to this world is already
programmed and this is done upto his death..

krs,

there is a little dichotomy in your post. on one hand, from the looks of it, you are peddling a book, which is supposed to get a child of your choicest behaviour and looks. on the other hand, you have a signature at the bottom, that all the above is bunkum or something close to that. personally i love such dichotomies. :)

you know what i really think? in a few years, judging by the way the women are getting empowered, the muslim & african women are going to follow the steps of their asian & western sisters, and refuse to bear babies of the numbers need to replace them.

sooooooooooo, there is going to be huge baby factories in china. all you have to do, is 'made to order' babies - whatever skin colour, eye colour, hair colour, and IQ.

these babies will be perfect and suit the parents. why, they may even keep the babies in the factory-creche till they are 4 or so, by which time, they will have learned to talk all the languages that you wanted them to learn, toilet trained and behaviourally programmed to perfection.

ofcourse the babies will have a stamp, 'made in china' - but then so will everything else in your home, barring your wife and that too will change over a generation when everyone will be made in china :)

All our Gods are well shaven always and all asuras are also well shaven. Except for the rishis all are well shaven. May be they had some trick to avoid skin growing. Sone one talked about coldto 10 headed Ravana. BUt what about travelling , sleeping, kissing(?). May be he had a tough time.
Any way this thread is of getting achild of our wish.

Those who wish can have a try. The result can beseen only after 10 or 20 years by which time those who propogated this book could have left this forum or can find new thesis.

As of now I am of the opinion that everybody when comes to this world is already
programmed and this is done upto his death..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back