• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

How to detect HIDDEN CAMERA in trial rooms....... ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

S.Ramanathan

Infront of the trial room take your mobile and make sure that mobile
can make calls....... .
Then enter into the trail room, take your mobile and make a call.....
If u can't make a call......!! !!
There is a hidden camera......
This is due to the interference of fibre optic during the signal transfer.... ..
Pinhole Cameras in Changing Rooms of Big Bazaar, Shoppers Stop?
A few days ago, one of my friend received this text message:
Plz dnt use Trial room of BIG BAZAAR there r pinhole camera 2 make MMS of young girls. Evn in Mrk n Spncrs and Citicentre. So, Plz fwd 2al girls. Also fwd 2al boys who’ve sisters n girlfrnds.

It’s been shown on Tv9. Dnt b shy in fwding dis msg. Bcoz Its abt protecting the integrity of girls.
In Mumbai when an HT correspondent ran into a woman who had caught an assistant in a prominent sports apparel store taking pictures of her in the trial room. The woman chose not to file a police complaint. Her father told Media that they did not want ‘legal hassles’ and would leave it to the media to take up the issue. The report led to the shop assistant’s arrest, the management has not even ta ken steps to post women attendants outside the changing room.

regards,

S. Ramanathan

this does not work. this email is atleast a few years old in its origin. today's technology has changed all the constraints of this email.

i agree, that there are a lot of peeping toms, unfortunately. not sure, in this age of technology, how to avoid 100% this disgusting phenomenon. so easy to acquire the cameras, and so easy to hide.

Infront of the trial room take your mobile and make sure that mobile
can make calls....... .
Then enter into the trail room, take your mobile and make a call.....
If u can't make a call......!! !!
There is a hidden camera......
This is due to the interference of fibre optic during the signal transfer.... ..
Pinhole Cameras in Changing Rooms of Big Bazaar, Shoppers Stop?
A few days ago, one of my friend received this text message:
Plz dnt use Trial room of BIG BAZAAR there r pinhole camera 2 make MMS of young girls. Evn in Mrk n Spncrs and Citicentre. So, Plz fwd 2al girls. Also fwd 2al boys who’ve sisters n girlfrnds.

It’s been shown on Tv9. Dnt b shy in fwding dis msg. Bcoz Its abt protecting the integrity of girls.
In Mumbai when an HT correspondent ran into a woman who had caught an assistant in a prominent sports apparel store taking pictures of her in the trial room. The woman chose not to file a police complaint. Her father told Media that they did not want ‘legal hassles’ and would leave it to the media to take up the issue. The report led to the shop assistant’s arrest, the management has not even ta ken steps to post women attendants outside the changing room.

regards,

S. Ramanathan

What is the source of this info? You seem to have copied and pasted from elsewhere, so you need to quote the original source. As Kunjuppu posted (#2), fr many of us, this is ancient news.

Dear naina_marbus

The source is email received by me from one of my friend (which I am not able to trace now since it is deleted by the system now). I posted this for the benefit of readers who may not be aware of this. Before posting I am not aware it is so old.

Thanks and regards for your view posted ( after 45 days of my post).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back