• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

How old does this look?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Shri Auh for your feedback and Shri Vgane Ji thanks sir for your compliment.

Srinivasan Vaidyaraman
Austin, TX

You do look a lot older. May be some cosmetic surgery would have improved your looks, rather than depending on spiritual energy.

Srinivasan Vaidyaraman
Austin, TX

You do look a lot older. May be some cosmetic surgery would have improved your looks, rather than depending on spiritual energy.

Thanks Prasad for your feedback and suggestion.

Dear Sravna..to be honest..you look around 40s but a stressful appearence is noted that could be making you seem around 48 to 50.

Once stress is lessened automatically we regain a fresher look.

I feel the SE is making you a little older.

Dear Sravna Sir,

Serious look makes a person look five or more years older! :sad:

Give a 'jilEbi' smile and color your hair black! You will be WOW!! ;)

But, please get the permission of your better-half before deciding to color.

Because, that ordeal makes the bathrooms messy at times! :D

Wow! I think it is an endorsement by Smt. RR for S.E's job. S.E is not responsible for not coloring my hair or not making me smile though I am tempted to leave that to S.E too.

Wow! I think it is an endorsement by Smt. RR for S.E's job. S.E is not responsible for not coloring my hair or not making me smile though I am tempted to leave that to S.E too.
I think I should give up!! :becky:
BTW, did you read my post correctly, Sravna Sir? :ranger:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back