• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

House warming cermony rituals

I want to know the various rituals means poojas and homams involved. Recently I have attended two new house warming ceremonies at Bengaluru and chennai. The starting pooja itself the steps followed are different. The time taken for various homams also different. Both were done by experienced Tamil ritwiks. It is requested to furnish in sequence various poojas and homams including sankalpams.
Regards. C R SADASIVAM,coimbatore

I want to know the various rituals means poojas and homams involved. Recently I have attended two new house warming ceremonies at Bengaluru and chennai. The starting pooja itself the steps followed are different. The time taken for various homams also different. Both were done by experienced Tamil ritwiks. It is requested to furnish in sequence various poojas and homams including sankalpams.
Regards. C R SADASIVAM,coimbatore
Please let us not quote western term . It is actually gruhapravesham. Usually punyagavachanam, ganapathi homam, navagrahahomam and vaastu homam is performed. Please consult your family shastrigal for details.

While fixing Muhurtam date, for Grahapravesam, Housewarming, Registration of property etc, Thithi, vara, Nakshatra, Yogam, auspicious time etc are seen. If the day chosen is a Kari Naal but all other aspects are good, can we proceed ?

Latest ads

Back