• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

horrifying

drsundaram

if the report that "571 COVid 19 Cases In Tamil Nadu !
527 Out Of 571 Visited Nizamuddin Markaz" is correct then one wonders whether Tamil Nadu needs these people!!

When Kejriwal govt allowed the conference for vote bank why the central govt not have checked and barred it before? Did they also kept quiet becos of votes?

As T N is overflowing with max pseudo seculars and so called apolitical people why not pack these covid+ve adamant tablighis with these pseudo seculars in the same residence so that their Allah takes care of both tablighis and pseudo seculars

I also feel TN is going in Kerala way. Communist and particulal religious extreamist are on High. Plus christian missoneries silently converting people.

What the local government was doing when they knew the bakhts came by bus and rail whatever?; Could they not be en masse taken to an isolated far off place?

In short is not TN in danger?

Last edited:
The sky is falling, take cover under the table!!!!!!! LOL

I know I should ignore posts of this kind.
But it is my duty and obligation to the community at large.

if the report that "571 COVid 19 Cases In Tamil Nadu !
527 Out Of 571 Visited Nizamuddin Markaz" is correct then one wonders whether Tamil Nadu needs these people!!

When Kejriwal govt allowed the conference for vote bank why the central govt not have checked and barred it before? Did they also kept quiet becos of votes?

As T N is overflowing with max pseudo seculars and so called apolitical people why not pack these covid+ve adamant tablighis with these pseudo seculars in the same residence so that their Allah takes care of both tablighis and pseudo seculars

I also feel TN is going in Kerala way. Communist and particulal religious extreamist are on High. Plus christian missoneries silently converting people.

What the local government was doing when they knew the bakhts came by bus and rail whatever?; Could they not be en masse taken to an isolated far off place?

hi

if central govt intervenee.....its state issue.....next...its muslim.....if central govt banned...everybody will blame

bjp for against muslims....except bjp...all parties want muslim votes..its vote bank issue...

hi

not only TN but aloso whole country is in danger.....nobody can stop it now...its sad...but it is reality..

if somebody sayagainst them....then they are against muslims....religious problem....anyway

we have to face it...like it or not...

Latest ads

Back