• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Homam,Mantra,Puja,Jabam or any temple visit----to get New "land/plot/house/property"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Homam,Mantra,Puja,Jabam or any temple visit----to get New "land/plot/house/property"

Hi all,

can any one please help me in getting New-->"land/plot/house/property"
am looking this for past 2 months couldn't get any till now.

any idea on
1)Homam,Mantra,Puja,Jabam
2) temple visit

to get property without any trouble.....................................

Hi friends,

Please help me as soon as possible !

Sankara Raghavan,

You are asking this one too many times in this forum. This is spam.

If you are having problems in acquiring land/house, I would suggest consulting a good astrologer. He will look check your horoscope and advise you if any particualr Puja or homam is required.

You can also post in Audarya Fellowship.

Sankara Raghavan,

You are asking this one too many times in this forum. This is spam.

If you are having problems in acquiring land/house, I would suggest consulting a good astrologer. He will look check your horoscope and advise you if any particualr Puja or homam is required.

You can also post in Audarya Fellowship.

one was asking about Avani Avittan Manthrams audio version in my thread which made me to post it twice !

Sorry for the in convince and thanks for your reply

regards,
Sankara raghavan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back