• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Hindus Unity...Need of The Hour...

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the time when the Europeans (Not Only English) reached India,they tried a lot to Launch Christianity in India.

All their attempts to Launch Christianity in India Failed and ended in Vain.

They were deeply thinking among themselves, Why they were unable to Launch Christianity in India? and find some Wonders in Hinduism.

Hinduism is the Only Religion in the Whole World which gives Maximum Freedom to all its Followers.

Some Group can Worship Lord Shiva....

Some can Worship Lord Vishnu...

Some Others can worship Parvathy Amma in Many Forms....

Meenakshi...Kamakshi...Visalakshi...Gomathy....Kanthimathy...and so on...

Some people can Worship the very same Parvathy in the form of Bathirakali....

All Groups are named as Hindus...

Hinduism gives the Maximum Freedom to its Followers...

They were thinking for a very long time to Pierce a Hole in Hinduism and Convert them to Christianity...

They introduced," Mother Mary " and introduced her that she is also like your Mariamma...

They said Christ is nothing but like your Krishna.

Krishna also seen among Cows at the same time Christ also found among Sheeps....

All these sort of Dakaity Preachings Failed.They were unable to introduce Christianity in India...

At Last they Found out...Hindus are Spending a Lot to Temples and Festivals but never Cares about Drown Trodden People..

If we Take this subject we can Launch Christianity in India..

They Pierced their Heads to the Huts of Down Trodden People and give them Cloths...

Give them Food...Educated them to live...

During every offerings slowly they insisted the people to worship Mary and get the offerings...

Then they insisted them to attend to Prayers before every offerings....

They Taught the Down Troden People not to go to Temples where they were denied oppurtunity to Worship and built Magnificent Churches and insisted them to come for Prayers in Churches and at last ...

They Succeeded.They launched Christianity in India.

Muslims ,even before the arrival of Missionaries Forced Conversion in India.

Now no Political Party is Exclusively in Support of Hindus.

Slowly our Culture is Vanishing.

Even The Famous Jawaharlal Nehrus Family once Polluted for the First Time when Indra married a Parsi.

Again Polluted when Rajiv married Sonia.Now the Rajivs family is fully converted to Christianity...

I am writing this not in any mottive but request all friends of our Forum to stay united and Strengthen Hinduism.

This is the Need Of The Hour.

Everyone please deliver everyones views to strengthen Hindus Unity. Thats the Need of this Hour.

Sri.T.S.Sankara Narayanan said:-

They Pierced their Heads to the Huts of Down Trodden People and give them Cloths...

Greetings. Hindus can't really blame this method, can they? Any society that neglects the poor and down-trodden population is bound to pay the price.

Everyone please deliver everyones views to strengthen Hindus Unity. Thats the Need of this Hour.

Sir, we have to define who is Hindu, first. Hinduism has four varnas; and there is a mass of people outside this four varnas. To claim them as Hindus is not really appropriate, is it? On the other hand, if such persons like to be Hindus with self-respect, then, does the Hindu system have any provision for that? Are we hearing the religious leaders calling for such unity? If we ask ourselves these questions and answer them honestly to ourselves, then, we will be on the road for an unified society, in my opinion. Thanks.

Cheers!

Sir,
It is a Fact that our Children are not Hearing What we Say.This Starts from Everyones House.
On those days we fear a Lot to our Parents and Elders because of Respect.
That sort of Fear to Parents now Totally Gone.
I am able to remember My college days when I received Beats from My father.
Now our Children will start beating us and never Respect us.
I am exclaimed at the Present Trend and unable to Realise Where We went Wrong?
I dont know about the Present Trend of the behaviour of Youngsters in all Families of Christians and Muslims now.
But I find still Unity among them.
That unity is lacking among Hindus.
We need to Create.

Sri.T.S.Sankara Narayanan said:-

It is a Fact that our Children are not Hearing What we Say.This Starts from Everyones House.
On those days we fear a Lot to our Parents and Elders because of Respect.
That sort of Fear to Parents now Totally Gone.
I am able to remember My college days when I received Beats from My father.
Now our Children will start beating us and never Respect us.
I am exclaimed at the Present Trend and unable to Realise Where We went Wrong?
Greetings, Sir. Our children are much smarter than us. We have to accept that. Our children think that we are as smart as them; which we are not. Since our children respect us as their equals, we are expected to respect them as our equal too. But we are telling them what to do..bad idea. We should consult them, discuss with them and allow them to 'find the right way' , which more often than not, we would have told them in the first place! But when we agree with them, then everything runs very smooth. The trick is to allow them to come up with the plan. Trust me, they have studied us very well, so, they know exactly what we are goin to say; only we should let them say it.

Our parents were too aggressive and driven too much by their own ego. My father used to beat me until the day he realised he could be overstepping is authority.

I dont know about the Present Trend of the behaviour of Youngsters in all Families of Christians and Muslims now.
But I find still Unity among them.
That is the unity driven by the church/mosque activities. We don't need unity amoung our children based on such factors. Our youngsters are united. But not displaying it.

That unity is lacking among Hindus.
We need to Create.
Sir, I mentioned my methodes to achieve unity here in this forum, before. So, I will wait for some other member to voice his/her opinion on this, please.

Cheers!

our dharma is sanathana.all religions have been from our sanathana dharma.so,all of us are united one way or the other.to think we are dis-united,itself is a fantasy.globally all are united except in some part's of the world,becoz someone wants somethng,from that part of the world or they want their part of the world to be united at the expense of other's.

our dharma is sanathana.all religions have been from our sanathana dharma.so,all of us are united one way or the other.to think we are dis-united,itself is a fantasy.globally all are united except in some part's of the world,becoz someone wants somethng,from that part of the world or they want their part of the world to be united at the expense of other's.

Dear Nachi,

I beg to differ a little with you here.You said all religions have been from OUR Sanathana Dharma.

Dear Nachi...Sanathana means eternal..it existed even before humans came into existence..so how we claim ownership of It ?
Sanathana Dharma is universal and eternal..it belongs to no one rather every one of us belongs to It.

Humans as a whole can only or may be dream of unity..Well some dreams can become reality but its going to take a really really long time.
Humans only want to unite under some new roof...and this only causes further division.

How many of us will denounce their religous,caste or racial identification ?
We cannot..because we need it for our survival or for some as a status symbol too.

So how can Humans unite?
Unless some aliens invade the world and only then we will realize we are the Human Race...

At Last they Found out...Hindus are Spending a Lot to Temples and Festivals but never Cares about Drown Trodden People..

If we Take this subject we can Launch Christianity in India..

Sir,

The Missionaries in India and those Christians involved in converting Hindus below poverty line are funded by the wealthy western countries until today. When HSBC bank came to India, they sold all kinds of Credit Cards and packages and the salemen are all well funded and receive incentives too. Same way today people involving in "Baptism" and conversion in India are all well funded. I recall a father studying in my college for Engineering as my Junior. The more qualified they are, the more amount they receive for their work. They receive commission and incentives for converting people, and they may receive it on a per head or per family basis. Those families who opt for conversion receive a lump sum (about 2 lakhs) transferred in their account if they live as Christians for about two years or so. That is the reason they take attendance in Churches every Sunday to make sure people are abiding by their contract. I dont know their buisinesss strategy completely. I have heard about this in Villages.

Last edited:
namaste everyone.

If we can rear our children to have due respect for our tradition, culture and religion with knowledge and bhakti towards our gods, our religion will be in safe hands. Since children are interested in stories and quizz, parents should devote sometime at night daily before they go to bed and tell them/read out stories related to our religion and sages. For example, parents can read out the episodes relating to KAnchi ParamAchArya and children, which I am posting in the 'Guru upAkhyAnam' thread in pages 8 and 9:
http://www.tamilbrahmins.com/philos...upakhyanam-tales-about-gurus-9.html#post46647

Every week-end, when the parents find sometime, they can organize religious quiz contests within the family. It would be fun to include the children of friends and relatives for the quiz contest, and the winner might be given gifts and everyone food that the children like. A tea-shirt with AUM printed on it could be a nice gift. As children pick up religious proficiency, they might be given personal assignments to dig up religious information and the senior children might be involved in augmenting the quiz bank.

Unless parents involve themselves in learning and teaching their children, the children would increasingly be indifferent and skeptical towards our religion and culture, specially when they are not taught the inner nuances of them.

Yeah, we all know that sanatana is eternal and all that...

But I agree with Shri Saidevo's approach; the point is living and leading by example, to instill the goodnes of our dharma.

The topic of the thread was discussed in this site also under various discussions.

Instead of saying that "nobody is interested in donating 1 lakh rupees, so the project is not happening.." why can't we start by donating at least 1 rupee?. Why can't make the first small step?

Many sincere persons have taken needed steps, and there is definitely unity. Proof of unity is not needed to be exhibited by always standing together at all times bound by a rope. Unity comes when the real need comes. Unity for common cause is there , simultaneously when individual needs are also attended. This need not be termed as disunity.

I feel that only to avoid real action we go on discussing such things and indulge in hair splitting.

A herd may have different colour cows, they may eat grass at different places.But the milk they give is white. They are called cows only.

Unity in diversity.

Sri.Suryakasyapa said :-

Instead of saying that "nobody is interested in donating 1 lakh rupees, so the project is not happening.." why can't we start by donating at least 1 rupee?. Why can't make the first small step?
Greetings Sri.Suryakasyapa. I take your mentioning about the project, 1 lakh rupees etc are meant to be an example. Why can't we make the first small step? I like that question. I think, that is the answer to address the topic question too. I love to do it; I have done it many times in the past..not for Hinduism though, but, for humanism. But still, such small actions increase harmony in the wider society and improve unity. I am sure that most of the members in the forum have taken such a helping step many times...may be they are too humble to remember them. Like I mentioned before, we are united; I have no doubt about that.

A herd may have different colour cows, they may eat grass at different places.But the milk they give is white. They are called cows only.
Sri.Suryakasyapa, I love this!

Cheers!

Sri Suryakasyapa and Sri Raghy,

Both of you are taking the forum to noble causes and I am very much willing to join your efforts.

Christians contribute just one or two percent of their income for community service. It is used mostly for education and medical services of the poor among their community.

Probably we can think of such a service to our community and we can help poor and downtrodden members in a great way.

Very small contribution will make a big money and will do wonders in developing the society as a whole.

Let us all unite and do something.

All the best

Sri.RVR said:-

Very small contribution will make a big money and will do wonders in developing the society as a whole.

Let us all unite and do something.

Sri.RVR is right. Small contributions not only result in the collection of decent size of amount, but also, it represents many individuals who are willing and striving to bring a positve change in the society; I need not stress this point at all. For example, I am aiming to contribute at the rate of my one day wage/month ; I shouldn't really feel any pinch at all. However, it can help an youngster through his/her education in India!

So, Sri.RVR is right. Let us unite and do something constructive to the society. Not everyone may be able to donate money..but if they identify a needy child/youngster who needs help, then the details may be posted in this same thread. We can folow up the authenticity of the need and we can help straight away.

Let the unity start in this forum, amoung the forum members, please. We have debated enough. We all know about our policies, faith and beliefs. I standby to answer Sri.RVR's call for unity to help. I request the respectable forum members to think about this, please. Thank you.

Cheers!

Dear Nachi,

I beg to differ a little with you here.You said all religions have been from OUR Sanathana Dharma.

yes renu,i stand by it even now.

Dear Nachi...Sanathana means eternal..it existed even before humans came into existence..so how we claim ownership of It ?
Sanathana Dharma is universal and eternal..it belongs to no one rather every one of us belongs to It.

there was never a time when humans did not exist.the awareness that one is a human,changes from time to time.from society to society.our dharma existed globally,that does not mean,i am arrogantly saying this,instead a real time siuation.now since people who do not believe this statement,get offended or in the scope of getting into trouble for the rest of us,mis-understand my statement.i say it becoz of my vision which mahaswamigal gave me and i don't feel bad or good in writing it.

Humans as a whole can only or may be dream of unity..Well some dreams can become reality but its going to take a really really long time.

we are already living the dream,a golden era age.pockets of disturbance does not amount to dis-unity amongst us.

Humans only want to unite under some new roof...and this only causes further division.

even though blood is same for all of us,divisions of - a b ab o rh -ve +ve exists isn't?its natural to have divisions.

How many of us will denounce their religous,caste or racial identification ?

sathya sai baba has renounced all the ones you mentioned.

We cannot..because we need it for our survival or for some as a status symbol too.

i gave you one human as example.

So how can Humans unite?
Unless some aliens invade the world and only then we will realize we are the Human Race...

follow that one human i gave as example.he is not a alien,he is one of us :)

Yeah, we all know that sanatana is eternal and all that...

But I agree with Shri Saidevo's approach; the point is living and leading by example, to instill the goodnes of our dharma.

sapthajihva

our boys and girls are living well as per the modern way of life.when a child is constantly exposed to outside influences,its not possible for the child to live as mentioned in puranas ithihasas upanishads,and if they must live,then ashramas must rule the country.under the present copy cat system of british democracy we will be as crazy or genius like the british and sooner or later embrace christanity,if the present trend continues.

I think the Arguements are going in a Side Track about the Latest Generation Youngsters.
The Prime Objective is about the Unity among Hindus.
Hindu Community is divided into Many Caste based Organaisations like Thevar Peravai,Saiva Vellalar Peravai,Sengundar Sangam,Kongu Peravai,Naidu Mahajana Sangam and so on.
Besides all these Community based Political Parties like PMK,Puthiya Tamizagam,V.Chiruthaigal nd so on...
Mostly Hindus are Occupying the Prodominate Role in all these Groups.
Even in Political Parties also though they are saying Secular on Meetings,all parties are filled with Hindus Leaders Only.
When Karunanithi and Persons like TR.Balu continue to Obsuse Hindus and their Belifs like Shri Ram in Filthy Languages,all the members of all the above Groups maintained Silence in That matter for Some Reason or Other like alliance or Some Thing.
The same Karunanithi or T.R.Balu will never have Gutts to Critisise Christianity or Muslims.
This is because of the Unity among Christians and Muslims ans Obsusing Hindus became Endless because Hindus are Dis - United.
What things have to be Done and What Not To be Done..
That is what I want To analise.
Children Today are Dis Obediant to Parents is also there in Our community but that has to be analised in a separate Title.

dr mu ka is abusing only hindus becoz,he can afford to do it and not get butchered or killed in daylight in chennai,as we hindus are humane lot.if dr mu ka criticses christians or islam,not only dr mu ka will be burnt alive but his entire family will be burned and dmk will destroyed by christians and muslims,and sir there lies the difference.what did hindus do or even doing now,when jagathgur shankara acharya was put in jail dragged from hyderabad?nothing,except chant holy slokas mantrams and we are still seeing the efficacy of such acts,as the acharyas are tormented and tortured by aiadmk dr j j!!

Regarding donating money, i have no issues regarding that either and i am sure a lot of people would be willing to donate as much as they could for this cause. But the question is, who could compete with the funding provided by the western countries to Christianize downtrodden people?

I am not suggesting to stop the funds inflow to downtrodden people but i suggest the government to take steps to track such funding for conversions. Then they should pass a bill and promote those western funders to provide job opportunities for downtrodden people and take them Overseas after they Christianize them. This is better than giving one lakh or two lakh rupees as a lump sum.

Last edited:
The same Karunanithi or T.R.Balu will never have Gutts to Critisise Christianity or Muslims.
This is because of the Unity among Christians and Muslims ans Obsusing Hindus became Endless because Hindus are Dis - United.
What things have to be Done and What Not To be Done..
That is what I want To analise.

Politicians want to win the votes. Hence they use caste system as a tool to achieve their objective. If Karunanithi promises people of a particular caste reservations then whatever he talks about Hinduism or themselves would be ignored by that group since he is doing something good (materialistic) for them. This is similar to the funding of the Christian missionaries.

What appears from the many posts here is -- the slumber arising out of lack of confidence. Or the mentality of easy way of escaping from responsibilities ,by some justification.

It is ok if something is attempted ,but results in total failure or partial failure.

But accepting failure before the exam has started is -- sheer cowardice.

Just as in love, it is better to attempt and fail-(sincere and genuine work never fails)-rather than never attempted.

Just to illustrate the need to instill the sense of confidence,in ourselves,I am quoting Swami Vivekananda from his quotes (though he would have said these in different situations).

"Arise, Awake and Stop not till the Goal is Reached."

"Take up an idea, devote yourself to it, struggle on in patience, and the sun will rise for you."

"Are great things ever done smoothly? Time, patience, and indomitable will must show."

The main problem faced today is the problem of illusion.

Many live in illusion and that has become the state of the art of Politicians. They pledge different promises and most of them go with the wind. That is one reason i would never want to be a politician.

Also lack of unity among Hindus can be attributed to one main reason - FINDING FAULT AND BLAMING OTHERS. By stopping this attitude, i suppose would be the first step in Hindu UNITY.

What did MGR do? gave free food. Then people stopped working and elected him for a second term.

Our government has free schooling, free food for children. What they lack is job opportunities and lack of space to live. If foreigners want to help them, why not provide them these? This is a plausible solution to this problem. Donating money is not going to solve this problem of Christianizing. It can help a few but it does not solve Hindus being converted. That was my point on my previous posts, it should not be taken wrong otherwise.

Last edited:
namaste.

For a practical start, let us participate in the signature campaign here against 'A Draconian law targeting faith' which is about to be passed by the Maharashtra government:

Oppose Black Magic Bill: A Draconian law targeting faith
Black Magic Bill

We have over 8000 members here in TBF. If most members participate in the signature campaign, it could make a difference.

I have today signed to support it, on knowing about from an email.

namaste.

For a practical start, let us participate in the signature campaign here against 'A Draconian law targeting faith' which is about to be passed by the Maharashtra government:

Oppose Black Magic Bill: A Draconian law targeting faith
Black Magic Bill

We have over 8000 members here in TBF. If most members participate in the signature campaign, it could make a difference.

I have today signed to support it, on knowing about from an email.

Dear Saidevo...
can you do me a favour?
can you please find out if non citizens are allowed to sign this..

renu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back