• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Hi Sir,

I am having chevvai dhosham and the boy is having kalasara dhosham.In this sceneario we had seen jathagam we heard that after marriage many struggles will come so my parents are getting feard regarding this.

Hence, i would request to suggest us for our future.

Regards,
Saranya

I do not believe in astrology so this may not be the answer you are looking for.
If you were going to believe in Astrology, why did you fall in love?
We had an arranged marriage, and Jadagam was matched, and we have been married 40 years.
We have struggled so many times in our life, but we promised to work it out. We never lost confidence in each other. We did not try to find an external agent. No other family member, no Astrologer, no luck, no planet ever interfered with our marriage.
If you have that commitment to each other then no ONE or any cause can break you.
If you are looking for excuses to cause problems in your marriage, please do not ruin your life and stay single.

My suggestion would be, always take a second or third opinion similar to medical problems. No two astrologers calculate the same way or interpret. So any one may give correct interpretation to your question. It is like ratnakar becoming vyasar the sage after narad muni asking him to go and ask his wife whether the family members would share the sin he begets by waylaying and beheading people for his living or rishi viswamithra testing raja harishchandra for one lie. One can not advice/suggest that take a plunge into the well with a stone tied to the belt, knowing the consequences.

Latest ads

Back