• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

herculian task

Status
Not open for further replies.
:pray2:hi iam shanki soon shifting from from mumbai to chennai.very much worried about my daugters school admission:bored:

I do not understand why you should be worried about Schooling of your daughters in Chennai. Chennai has many schools of repute from olden times. I don't think it will be a problem to get a suitable School, especially at this time of the year when most of the schools will be open for admissions.
Wishing you all the Best.

:pray2:hi iam shanki soon shifting from from mumbai to chennai.very much worried about my daugters school admission:bored:
hi
some good schools are in chennai...there CBSE/state board systems....padma sheshadri/ps senior/vidya mandir/sr sankara etc..
some schools like churchpak/rosary matriculation like good christian convent schools too.... rukmani arundel/kalakshetra like some traditional school,,,try /plan/search....then decide...

Last edited:
thank u so much

I do not understand why you should be worried about Schooling of your daughters in Chennai. Chennai has many schools of repute from olden times. I don't think it will be a problem to get a suitable School, especially at this time of the year when most of the schools will be open for admissions.
Wishing you all the Best.

thank u so much for ur wish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back