• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Herbal for Heart Patients

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ramacchandran

Dear all,

Some of you might be knowing that I am a man with a hole in my heart! Since last several years I was searching several herbals for strengthening the heart and possibilities of closing the hole in natural way.
When I was reading each and every sloka I use to try to under stand what it quotes and how we are to approach the diseases.

I identified a herbal some 45 days before and verified more books before application. At last I am satisfied with a herbal that gave me some strength that I wish to share with you.

I am staying in Second floor of an apartment and I use to climb up and down at least 4 times a day and i feel difficulty in breathing.
I started taking that herbal three times a day and chew and after 30 days I am relieved and I found it gives comfort.

This I located in Adithya Hrudaya Slogam!

If any of our member wish I am ready to give the name.

I suggest before taking this herbal, let them take few tests such as ECHO, ECG, X-Ray etc., take this herb, and after 3 months again take a test to check the improvement!

I am posting this here with a good faith that it will cure and comfort us.
If this goes in to hands of big pharmaceuticals they will patent and charge in lakhs whereas the cost of this Herb will be only Rs15 per month.

Hope you will give a chance to the heart patients who have the right to live long

Dear all,

Some of you might be knowing that I am a man with a hole in my heart! Since last several years I was searching several herbals for strengthening the heart and possibilities of closing the hole in natural way.
When I was reading each and every sloka I use to try to under stand what it quotes and how we are to approach the diseases.

I identified a herbal some 45 days before and verified more books before application. At last I am satisfied with a herbal that gave me some strength that I wish to share with you.

I am staying in Second floor of an apartment and I use to climb up and down at least 4 times a day and i feel difficulty in breathing.
I started taking that herbal three times a day and chew and after 30 days I am relieved and I found it gives comfort.

This I located in Adithya Hrudaya Slogam!

If any of our member wish I am ready to give the name.

I suggest before taking this herbal, let them take few tests such as ECHO, ECG, X-Ray etc., take this herb, and after 3 months again take a test to check the improvement!

I am posting this here with a good faith that it will cure and comfort us.
If this goes in to hands of big pharmaceuticals they will patent and charge in lakhs whereas the cost of this Herb will be only Rs15 per month.

Hope you will give a chance to the heart patients who have the right to live long

Congratulations and I am happy for your good health.
To others if you have have heart problem, or even if you think you have heart problem: Please see your doctor and take all medicine prescribed to you. Follow the doctor's advice in addition to any other advice you get from your friends and family.

The English Allopathic doctors are passing out with grace marks and very poor in passing the exams. They just put a title as Dr. in there name.
they are all money minded and if I give 30 lakhs I will be awarded a Dr. title after 5 years!
The fees that Drs charge are also huge!
The Allopathy medicine is also costly and in these circumstances people goes to Medical shops and approaching the Pharmasists. In Government hospitals ward boys too administer IV.
In my area a compoundor stitches the cuts and not Dr.

I too would love to learn more about our traditional medicine and healthcare and follow it but I don't know how to do it.

Any advice?

Please visit
www.nonaforum.org
discussionboard

look for postings by
Vedic science

Now I wish to do this like Amrutanjan

It is applied on the chest and we can also make Lahiyam like.

To be frank I don't want to patent it,as it is from Adithya hrudaya and Rig Veda I, which is 10,000 or 12,000 years old!

From this we can understand that the Cancer, Paralysis and heart problems are ever exisiting from the day the human shape formed on the Earth!

If you are ready to do this I will share the information with you

in Sanscrit it is SURA (Sphaeranthus Indicus) which means Son of Surya.(Page1132-1133 Monier williams Sanskrit Dictionary 1832)
[h=1]in Sanscrit it is SURA (Sphaeranthus Indicus) which means Son of Surya.(Page1132-1133 Monier williams Sanskrit Dictionary 1832)
[/h] a kind of plant (= arka-bhaktd). - Surya-vivdha, as, m. the marriage of Surya (as described in Rig-veda X. 85). Surydvekshana (?ya-av), am, n. the act of looking at the sun. Suryds'man (ya-a^), a, m.the sun-stone or sun-gem, (see surya-kandnta.) Suryds'va
(ya-as""), as, m. a horse of the sun ( =harit, q. v.). Surya-s&kta, am, n. the hymn Rigveda X. 85 (giving an account of the marriage of Surya ; this hymn is also given with some variations in Atharva-veda XIV. I). Suryasta (ya-as),am, n. sun-set. Surydhva

Last edited by a moderator:
The Sanskrit name for diabetes is Madhu Meha / ikehu Meha here meha means a shadow like a cloud!

Udakameha/ Passing urine like water; udakamehin, the man who suffers with diabetes

Kshaudra-meha,the disease diabetes mellitus Kshaudramehin, the person affected with this disease.

There are 21 varieties of urinary infections and diabetes, gleet,(Glairy or you can say ppt. discharge from a mucous surface or you can say the juice from the flesh from liver) Gonorrhoea (this is from uteres or Vagina ) are some of them (Monier Williams page No 609,637)

(So it was suggested to use Senai kilanghu along with Turmeric.)

I don’t know how far it will work, but only some one should try and share their experience.

Meha ghni = curing diabetes Indian saffron (turmeric became known as Indian saffron)

Elephant foot yam is basically a crop of Southeast Asian origin. It grows in wild form in the Philippines, Malaysia, Indonesia, and other Southeast Asian countries. In India it is grown mostly in West Bengal, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh, Maharashtra and Orissa. In India it is popularly known as Suran in Hindi, Senai kizhangu in Tamil, Suvarna gedde in Kannada, Ol in Bengali, Chaena in Malayalam and Oluo in Oriya

The reason for heart problems are that the muscle is unable to transmit the power it gained or loose muscle I hope.The resin that binds the veins/ the fibrils are empty we can say. This in Sanscrit is called "Bandan"
Snava, as, m. (the form snavdni, neut. pi., occurs), a tendon, muscle ; (according to some) the vascular membrane investing the bones; It is also identified as sinus of Muscles.

Here we must reduce the knit size and bring them together.

The intermediate of the muscle might have filled with NO that should be removed.

Here I suggest you to lit holy lamp with the following herbal put in Ginglee oil soak for hours and put in a lamp and lit to glow.

50 gms of Lepidium Sativum (Hindi Name : Chansur, Halim, Haloon, Chandrasur) Marathi Name : Ahaliva, Haliv
50 gms sun flower seed
75 gms of Sphoeranthus Hirtus (Hindi मुण्डी mundi) Marathi: खडकशेपू khadakshepu,

Do this once in a day and side effect may be loose motion, and extra urine. Avoid taking any medicine to stop this.

If the motion and urine is uncontrollable change once in two days.

Check your Bp and heart beat two times a day.

Pass on the feed back.

Another Method

50 gms of Lepidium Sativum (Hindi Name : Chansur, Halim, Haloon, Chandrasur) Marathi Name : Ahaliva, Haliv
50 gms sun flower seed
75 gms of Sphoeranthus Hirtus (Hindi मुण्डी mundi) Marathi: खडकशेपू khadakshepu,

Lepidium Sativum wash and boil in water for 3 Mts., remove water. Mix this with Sun flower seed and Sphoeranthus Hirtus. and put in a mixy and add few water run for 3 mts., then again add water and run see and make this as a paste.

Keep over night and next morning add warm Ginglee oil (Thila Oil) to it say 100 gms and paste again.

Then apply this paste on your chest above the heart and you will feel the penetration.

Do this once in a day and side effect may be loose motion, and extra urine. Avoid taking any medicine to stop this.

If the motion and urine is un controllable change once in two days.

Check your Bp and heart beat two times a day.

Mr.Ramachandran,

thanks for the info.

I did try the following for cardiac ailments;
Chembaruthi kashayam for cardiac arrythmia
shringibhasmam for angina
arjuna tree bark for strenghtening the damaged heart muscles.
Gold charged water and milagu and pepper kashayam
Garlic.

The only thing I can say is I have avoided the knives of the surgeon, but the
Ischemic pain persists due to TVD.

But, sir, I am sure that there must be some herbs to cure heart blocks, to cure
cancer and such deadly diseases. From our garden the japanese scientists used
to take nithyakalyani for preparing some medicine for cancer.

The snakecharmers use the root of siriyanangai and perianangai for curing snake
bites. I have seen them catching poisonous snakes , keeping the root sublingual
just as we keep sorbitrate under the tongue.

It hisses when we go near, but that man approaches it by showing the root of this
and the snake keeps quiet. I have seen this since I live in a place where there are
lot of deadly cobras. Incidentally, they do not harm us;but they only get killed
by human beings.

Since I received good number of enquiries I am doing further research so that the treatment is 100 percent scientic and suits all. So I engaged myself with a botany prof., and a Pharma company in preparing the oil. The reason for strain to heart is the heart muscle is unable to transmit the power it gained or loose muscle I hope.The resin that binds the veins/ the fibrils are empty we can say. This in Sanscrit is called "Bandan"Snava, as, m. (the form snavdni, neut. pi., occurs), a tendon, muscle ; (according to some) the vascular membrane investing the bones; It is also identified as sinus of Muscles.

Here we must reduce the knit size and bring them together.

The intermediate of the muscle might have filled with NO that should be removed.

Hence I suggest the burning of Holy lamp with the following herbal with ginglee oil

1 gms of Lepidium Sativum (Hindi Name : Chansur, Halim, Haloon, Chandrasur) Marathi Name : Ahaliva, Haliv
1 gms sun flower seed
0.5 gms of Sphoeranthus Hirtus (Hindi मुण्डी mundi) Marathi: खडकशेपू khadakshepu
Sit before the lamp for 30 mts in the evening.
The side effect may be loose motion, and extra Urine. Do not panic. If it is uncontrolable do this once in two days.

Soon I prepare the oil for application on the skin I will mail you.

Regards

Ramachandran

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back