• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Help

• Thread starter Thread starter s007bala
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Respected Member's,

Could you help me out and suggest as to how i can copy messages from a thread and paste it as a new thread.It appears to me now,i stepped on toes of people,which i am horrified to realise.I am extremely sorry,if in any way i have dis-respected.Thanks.

sb

:)

Hi sb, I guess you could pm the administrators or forum moderators to remove your post and put it as a new thread (if possible)?

The other option is to just copy the post (CTrl C + Ctrl V... :twitch:) then go to the forum and click new thread... lo and behold... the magic s done...

thnx

Hi sb, I guess you could pm the administrators or forum moderators to remove your post and put it as a new thread (if possible)?

The other option is to just copy the post (CTrl C + Ctrl V... :twitch:) then go to the forum and click new thread... lo and behold... the magic s done...

Shri Seshadri,

Thanks..hmm..why did i not think of dat..gray cells are diminishing for me ..if at all,any left ..:)

sb

Last edited:
as Seshadri said, you can send me a private message or an email with the details and i can move those as new threads

Thanks Praveen.I sort of excused myself from the thread,as i listened to sane sensibilities of the forum participant.

sb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back