• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Help..!! Screams the Hindu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Brothers & Sisters,
I request your valuable thoughts and inputs for the following.

There are countless number of truths in our scriptures. For instance, the yoga is a global keyword for health and peace of mind. Our forefathers found the greatness of many such things and have marked them in detail for the coming generations, for free :).

With todays technology-circled world, it is extremely important to have these truths displayed in the scientific light. Our own children ask questions for which we could not answer, at least most of them. Our religion and people have been the center of mockery and lousy-comments by everyone virtually.

In order to have our own understanding deeper and to appreciate the facts in their own light, can we come forward to contribute, how much ever little we could?

For instance, the goodness of Rudraksha is explained in detail in puranas. I have heard that when it is placed in between two copper coins, one can see it rotating, due to the magnetic field getting created. What is the authenticity of this news? Have anyone verified this?

If someone has seen it, can they show a demonstration (uploaded to YouTube as a video) on the same?

Even we can have a column dedicated to such things in this site if the admin permits. Any such revelation, backed up with scientific explanation is bound to have its effect on the young mind who in turn will show their sincerity in following them. This will make us stronger and protect us in the long run.

Dharmo Rakshati Rakshitah!

i had also heard that the rudraksha floats in water , tested it and to my wonder it does float :-), even tough it weighs atleast a few gms.

Do not know about the magnetic field, whsy dont we try and find it out.

boss

i had also heard that the rudraksha floats in water , tested it and to my wonder it does float :-), even tough it weighs atleast a few gms.

Do not know about the magnetic field, whsy dont we try and find it out.

Shrimathi Lakshmi

I wear a eka mukhi rudraksham,as suggested by my temple priest.Sort of how Kamalhasan wears in Nayakkan,LOL :)

sb

Last edited:
Well, actually I tested it. I placed the rudraksha in between two coins and it does rotate. Though it did not rotate in a constant speed and circles, it did move from its pivot and rotated.

So it is true indeed, that it has magnetic values. There is an article in the web on research papers submitted by a person from University of Banaras.

hi all
Namaskarams , i wear rudraksha all the times. my rudrakha mala
partly covered with silver.....there many types of rudrakhas...
rudra means Lord shiva and aksha means eyes..so it is very
important for Shiva Bhaktas.there are eka mukhi/ tri mukhi/
pancha mukhi/sapta mukhis are very popular.among them eka mukhi
has more superior power.....it has religious as well as medicinal
values for the body.

Regards
tbs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back