• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Help me in finding Kuladeivam

Namaskaram,
My gotram in Kasyapa Gotram. I belong to Raju community(Suriya vamsam) from Andhra and settled in tamilnadu centuries back.. My ancestors are brahmins and some of my forefathers are made to seat on throne and so the name RAJU came into existence. My ancestors came to TN during the Tanjore MARATHAS period where many telugu brahmins came here and gave postings by marathas. But my grandfather and his father are settled in Mayiladuthurai many years back where they have worked with Maratha kings. We used to give pooja to our kuladeivam Muneeswarar in our herditary land and continued still by my grandfather now.
On seeing astrology last year our astrologer said that there is kuladeiva dosham in our jadhagam and he said that there is another kuladeivam for your family so please find that. It is highlighted in mine ,father and grandfather's horoscope also. Only with that kuldeivam blessings we can get upliftment .So please help us in finding kuladeivam

Namaskaram,
My gotram in Kasyapa Gotram. I belong to Raju community(Suriya vamsam) from Andhra and settled in tamilnadu centuries back.. My ancestors are brahmins and some of my forefathers are made to seat on throne and so the name RAJU came into existence. My ancestors came to TN during the Tanjore MARATHAS period where many telugu brahmins came here and gave postings by marathas. But my grandfather and his father are settled in Mayiladuthurai many years back where they have worked with Maratha kings. We used to give pooja to our kuladeivam Muneeswarar in our herditary land and continued still by my grandfather now.
On seeing astrology last year our astrologer said that there is kuladeiva dosham in our jadhagam and he said that there is another kuladeivam for your family so please find that. It is highlighted in mine ,father and grandfather's horoscope also. Only with that kuldeivam blessings we can get upliftment .So please help us in finding kuladeivam
Don't worry too much ...our Sanatana dharmam is based on Atma vicharana and Atma tatwam ....so do sashtanga namaskaram to Arunachala Shiva or Kanchi Kamakshi ..or chant Mooka pancha sathi or do namaskaram to cow or early rising Sun....Rising Sun is perfectly Param jothi Atma swaroopam ...HE only manifested in infinity forms with infinity names ....so need not be worried much ....if u perceive entire characharam is.nothing but Atma chaitanyam or Atma swaroopam....HE alone there whatever we see, whatever we hear and whatever we perceive...The principle also established in lalitha sahasranamam in the namam 'jadaatmika''

Please be in touch with me...
i struggled for 12 years to find my kuladeivam.
i can assist you..
im Ramesh
8939566080. please call me after 16th of this month... as my father passed away on Friday and the 13th day kaaryam will be over on 16th.
thanks

We have had more than 50 threads about Kuladeivam in this forum.
Just use the "SEARCH" facility at the top right corner of the forum.

I have participated in these threads multiple times. So I am not going to participate.

Latest ads

Back