• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Help me find this temple

balaharish

Pranaam! As the title suggests, I would really love it if someone could find this Vishnu temple for me. I do not have any pictures, but its a fairly recently built one (past 20 years maybe) and the moolavar is a unique avatar of Perumal - with both matsya and kurma roopams combined, multi-headed, half male half female and multiarmed. If I am not wrong the guruji behind the ideation of this perumal, has also built a Pillayarpatti-esque dedicated to Vinayaka, and another temple dedicated to Vishnudurga Patteeswaram style. Hope you all can help me recall the name of this kshetram!

Latest ads

Back