• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Can anyone help me to find our kula dheivam temple?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear all,
in our family they had forgotten the kula dheivam and have taken vayalur murugan as the kula dheivam on their own.now we would like to find out the real kula dheivam as it is very important to keep visiting your kula dheivam and worshipping it.
i only know that it is a cave temple in and around salem. nothing more than this. is there any other way to find out?
will some upasagar tell through some chozhi or something?
whatever b the method, i want to find it out.
members pl help me find a solution...

venuarchana madam
as far as I know Sri.kgopalan Sir will be able to help you in this; take the permission from Sri.praveen Sir and send a Private message to kgopalan Sir requesting him to help you in this matter.

Hope this helps

Hi,

I am from salem. As far i know shervaroy temple is a cave temple which is in top of yercaud. This might be useful for you identify.

Thanks,
Nirmal

Dear all,
in our family they had forgotten the kula dheivam and have taken vayalur murugan as the kula dheivam on their own.now we would like to find out the real kula dheivam as it is very important to keep visiting your kula dheivam and worshipping it.
i only know that it is a cave temple in and around salem. nothing more than this. is there any other way to find out?
will some upasagar tell through some chozhi or something?
whatever b the method, i want to find it out.
members pl help me find a solution...

As per BagwadGita, there is only one Dheivam who manifests in different personalities. As per Gita, to whomsoever you make your prayers/supplications/petitions, they ultimately reach the supreme personality of Godhead. Hence, if you honor Gita, it should not matter to whichever deity you offer your prayers, be it your kuladheivam or not. In the current scenario, the concept of kuladheivam is an anachronism.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back