• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Hello , I am Iyer scotta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello , I am new at this forum. I am Iyer scott Leger. I love to watching 3D Movies and reading books and playing football

Dear Iyer Ji,

Is your actual name Iyer Scot Leger?
I like your Avatar..I was thinking wow now we have an Iyer IPS!!LOL

Last edited:
Dear Iyer Ji,

Is your actual name Iyer Scot Leger?
I like your Avatar..I was thinking wow now we have an Iyer IPS!!LOL

Hello Renuka,

Thanks, This is not my real name :-)

My real Name is Scott Leger. when i was visiting this forum then i saw a name with "Iyer" , so i thought that i should make a account with Iyer.

Hello Renuka,

My real Name is Scott Leger. when i was visiting this forum then i saw a name with "Iyer" , so i thought that i should make a account with Iyer.

Hi nice to know you and I saw the post on history of religion..good start.

nothing stops Iyers from watching 3D movies, reading books and playing football. what is new and big issue in that!! Are Iyers prevented from doing these

Mr Scott Leger, if Iyer adds yr quality I am happy because I am an Iyer

Mr Scott Leger, if Iyer adds yr quality I am happy because I am an Iyer

Dear sudeshwar,

From Mr Leger's name I have a feeling he could be from the western part of the world or even may be Causcasian in origin.

So lets welcome this new comer here and he has written a post on history of religion too.

He must have seen something in the name Iyer which appealed to him or may be it was even for fun.

I am sure each person on their own has quality cos we are Jeevatma originally from Paramatma.

So let say a big Hi to our latest member..

Hello Renuka,

Hello Scott:
There were so many other names in the forum. How did you pitch upon Iyer?

Yes Dr Renuka, I agree. I always welcome new thoughts, new ideas and new persons even though they may not be of Iyers so long they dont antagonise TBs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back