• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Head Tonsure for Toddler Girl

Namaskaram !!

We are in the USA and my girl kid born here on July 15, 2016 (Anusha Natchathiram) and we did perform her Aayush homam, ear piercing and head tonsure in 2017(In India). However, we have one pending head tonsure in Tirupati and would like to know if we need to follow certain criteria like head tonsure should be done only by odd number in age/even number in age for girl kids. I heard the above statement from someone here and I am quite confused; we don't have periyava at home and the mid-seniors at home are quite clueless about this area(not to complain). If you could clarify me on this it would be very helpful for me.

Thanks in advance.
Ganesh

Latest ads

Back