• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Happy Pongal Greetings

Status
Not open for further replies.
அனைவருக்கும் இனிய பொங்கல் நல்வாழ்த்துக்கள்...

பத்து...
download.jpg

Dear TamilBrahmins admin and members,

Wish you all a Very Happy, Prosperous Pongal.

மூட நெய் பெய்து முழங்கை வழிவார‌
கூடியிருந்து குளிர்ந்து ஏல் ஓர் எம் பாவாய்!

Regards,
Govinda.

Trivia:

Thiruppavai - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Thiruppavai is also recited in Thailand. The last two stanzas (of the 30 verses) are recited in Tamil during coronation of the Rama (King of Thailand).[SUP][5]
[/SUP]
Rama (Kings of Thailand) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

happy pongal

Dear all readers and the who manages the site.

I am wishing sweet and happy pongal. I will be much obliged if you could provide a seperate area to publish the tamil upanyasams which can be downloaded by the people. Hari ohm adeyen sekar

அனைவருக்கும் இனிய பொங்கல் திருநாள் நல்வாழ்த்துக்கள், இன்பமும் செல்வமும் உங்களையும் உங்கள் குடும்பத்தாரையும் சேர்ந்திட, எல்லாம் வல்ல இறைவனை விரும்பி வணங்கி வேண்டிக்கொள்கிறேன்! இந்நன்னாளில் உலக மக்கள் அனைவரும் இன்புற ஒன்று சேர்ந்து வாழ்த்துவோமாக! "பொங்கலோ பொங்கல்"

Dear All,

Happy Pongal and a prosperous New Year!

Am wondering if I could get the assistance of an MP3 downloadable Pongal Poojai/Surya Narayana Poojai vedhi. Struggling without one.

Kind Regards,
Jaishankar

dear prasad !
my pongal greetings to all the members of TM பொங்கல் வாழ்த்துக்கள்
guruvayuarappan

Dear KRS Ji,

Can you please tell me when is Pongal actually cos online its says Makara Sankranti is today 14th Jan but in Malaysia Pongal is being celebrated on 15th Jan.

What is the actual date this year?
This time it is coming on 15th and Makar sankrant is also on the same date... so dont be confused..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back