• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Happy New Year 2021

praveen

Life is a dream
Staff member
To all the forum members,

Wish you all a Happy and Prosperous 2021!

பிறக்கும் இனிய புத்தாண்டு, நம் அனைவரின் வாழ்விலும் அன்பையும், மகிழ்ச்சியையும் நோய் இல்லாத வாழ்வையும் குறைவில்லாத செல்வத்தையும் கொடுக்கும் ஒரு புதிய புத்தாண்டாக மலர புத்தாண்டு வாழ்த்துக்கள்!

Last edited:
I wish you all a happy and healthy new year 2021
- Saptharishi Suresh
VideoCapture_20210101-102725.jpg

My ode on life
Never I waited for a New Year to dawn so much craving for a miraculous change.

Never I have been so happy to see the back of the last year, as this.

Never I understood more what Humanity, Love & Kindness is.

Never I thought to be just alive would be such a challenge.

Never I had more faith in Science and the power of Human minds.

Never I felt so short of gratitude for all those who care & fight our battles.

Never I will treat life with less dignity and respect it deserves.

Never I felt more alive than now and

Never I will cheat on life ever now.

With very best wishes full of hope, may the Year 2021 casts its soothing hand on Humankind.

Hari Om my dear family 🙏🏽

I wish you and your loved ones all the best for 2021, may our Lord Narayana forever remain in yourls lives, guiding and protecting all of you 😊🙏🏽

JAY SRI RAMA 🙏🏽
JAY HANUMAN 🙏🏽

பிறக்கும் இனிய புத்தாண்டு, நம் அனைவரின் வாழ்விலும் அன்பையும், மகிழ்ச்சியையும் நோய் இல்லாத வாழ்வையும் குறைவில்லாத செல்வத்தையும் கொடுக்கும் ஒரு புதிய புத்தாண்டாக மலர புத்தாண்டு வாழ்த்துக்கள்!

View attachment 11407
Happy New Year !

"LET US ALL BE HAPPY.......ALWAYS BE VERY HAPPY.....BUT WE WILL CELEBRATE CHITHIRAI 1 (VISHU) AS OUR NEW YEAR......KNOWINGLY OR UNKNOWLINGLY.....OUR RICH HISTORY IS LACKING ON THE LEARNING MATERIALS OF THE YOUNGER GENERATION DUE TO THE RULE OF "KHAN CROSS AND KAZHAGAMS" IN THE PAST FIVE DECADES FOLLOWING INDEPENDENCE. ATTROCITIES ON HINDUS PARTICULARLY ON THE BRAHMINS ARE.......EXPOSING HORRIBLE FACTS. VERY GRADUALLY, VERY VERY GRADUALLY THE POISON HAS BEEN GROWING SEEDED BY THE CHRISTINAS. IF YOU DO NOT CHECK AND DO SOMETHING......SOON ONLY CHRCHES WOULD BE THERE AND NOT TEMPLES......HABITS DIE HARD.....IT WOULD BE A VERY VERY DIFFICULT EXPERIENCE TO SKIP THE CELEBRATIONS OF THE NEW YEAR. BUT IT SHOULD BE DUTY OF EACH AND EVERY HINDU TO GO WITH VERY SLOW BUT CONSTRUCTIVE EFFORTS TO REDEEM OUR LOST CULTURE.....JAI HIND. BHARATH MAATHA KI JAI.

Have A Day Of Praying with " tranquility, peacefulness, serenity, calm, harmony, placidity, composure, order, peace, quiet and repose ".Wish You and Your Family Kalpatharu Day.

View attachment 11407
Fantastic and Wonderful New Year wishes in Sanskrit. God bless the team for sharing. Regards.

View attachment 11407

Namaskaram everyone.

Beautiful to find this post in morning. Wish you a happy new year and a year filled with a deep inward experience.

*எல்லாருக்கும்*
*2021- இனிய ஆங்கிலப்*
*புத்தாண்டு*
*நல்வாழ்த்துக்கள். !!*
*விரும்பிய யாவும்*
*கிடைக்கபெற்று*
*மன நிம்மதியும்*
*சந்தோசமும்*
*உங்கள் வாழ்வில்*
*நிரம்பி வழிய*
*மனமார்ந்த வாழ்த்துக்கள். !! !!*
*பிறக்கும் இந்த*