• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Happy Mother's Day - 9th May, 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish all the mothers a very Happy Mother’s Day, 9th May, 2009

The Second Sunday of Every May is celebrated as Mother’s day to express our appreciation to our mother, which we unintentionally fail to do through out the year.

Motherhood is a stage of life in which every mother becomes an angel of God, showering flawlessly the true love, joy, happiness and nourishes the new life physically, emotionally and intellectually.

I thank God to have created a woman to be a mother who lives for the happiness of her child and accepts her child, the way her child is.

A woman as a mother would ever be a mother of her child irrespective of the physical build, complexion, mental caliber and the individuality of a child.

The only soul to relay upon, by every soul without a doubt.

:yo: to mothers.

Amma Endru Azhaikaadha Uyir Illaye, Amma Vai Vanangaamal Uyarvu Illaye

YouTube - 'Amma Endru' song from Mannan

Last edited:
My best wishes to all the mothers.

Cheers!

p.s. Please permit me a little political statement, IMHO, the Dalit sanitary worker who cleans up after us, like a mother does, deserve our special thanks and respect on this special day.

Last edited by a moderator:
♥♥
your Mom is your hero, your bestfriend or just the best mother ever,
whether you are blessed to have your Mom still with you, or if she is a devi in swarga lokam also known as, an
Angel in Heaven, let everyone
know you are proud of your Mom and love her dearly. I love you Mom!♥ ♥
Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all mothers on this forum and especially to mine if you're reading this :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back