• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Happy Birthday TamilBrahmins.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Birthday Tamil Brahmins.com

Happy Birthday Tamil Brahmins.Com.

Dear Sri Praveen,

Many Happy Returns of the day.
As one who has joined this wonderful Forum in Dec 2006, I feel
very happy to convey my Best wishes to Tamil Brahmins.Com.
I sincerely thank you for giving us a platform to discuss and express
our views on many interesting subjects.

Warm Regards,
Brahmanyan,
Bangalore.

May Tamilbrahmins.com live a hundred years fulfilling the hopes and aspirations of the readers and the administrators and the owners.

hello praveen sir ,your hard work & efforts have yield good results ,let this tamil brahmin forum grew well .my best wishes &good luck .

Dear Praveen:

Great forum and I feel privileged to be a member.

I can imagine the effort and time it takes to manage a forum of this magnitude, with different mind sets and posts.

My hearty congratulations for providing us a platform so where so many wonderful things can be discussed.

Time permitting, I would love to know how you stumbled on this idea, your initial challenges and current challenges, major milestones, your high point (rewards) amd low point etc!!

Let us all understand what a typical day of yours is like in managing the forum and the fun that comes with!!

Take care

Happy B'day TB.com and what a great job Praveen and co haave done. Many more happy returns of the day and heres wishing a speedy return to the members who are staying away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back