• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Guidance

Status
Not open for further replies.
1) Any Income Tax knowing people -
a) Whether Rs.1,00,000 exemption given for disabled dependents under SEction 80DD takes effect from this current financial year or next financial year?
b) State Bank of India shares sold last month (which were bought in 1994) and necessary security transaction tax etc were paid as per IT/SEBI rules. Is it scanned for Long term capital gain and does it need to be shown for IT purpose?

2) I want to use Thamizh language in my PC for typing letters etc for simple use. Can anybody guide me as to how to go about!

1) Any Income Tax knowing people -
a) Whether Rs.1,00,000 exemption given for disabled dependents under SEction 80DD takes effect from this current financial year or next financial year?
b) State Bank of India shares sold last month (which were bought in 1994) and necessary security transaction tax etc were paid as per IT/SEBI rules. Is it scanned for Long term capital gain and does it need to be shown for IT purpose?

2) I want to use Thamizh language in my PC for typing letters etc for simple use. Can anybody guide me as to how to go about!

Typing tamil letter, please try the following website

w3 Tamil Web Keyboard (w3Tamil WK) - w3 ????? ???? ?????????? - w3Tamil.com

Selling of SBI shares now which were bought in 1994 is exempted from long term capital gains tax. Whether to show it in the return and claim exemption, please consult your auditor or tax consultant.

Deduction under section 80DD is permitted upto Rs.1,00,000 from Assessment year 2009-10, (accounting year 2008-09). Prior to this year it is restricted to Rs.50,000

I suggest you consult your auditor or tax consultant before filing since it is not simply the text of the law portion but the conditions attached to it is also important.

All the best

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back