• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Guidance to +2- towards career

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a 'Big brother, Big Sister' organization in the U.S.. An adult is assigned to un unfortunate child for guidence. We may pattern this some what like that. May be one volunteer for five to ten students?

Pranams,
KRS

Good idea

This may belong in the volunteering section. It would be useful to contact students like Ragachandrika and request her to refer other poor Brahmana students to introduce themselves here. I think financial assistance is only half the job, career guidance is equally crucial.

would be better to start earlier than +2

Since the students start branching out after 10 into maths/science, purescience or accountancy/commerce stream, perhaps it would be good to advice them earlier.
Also since +2 exams are an important milestone, they need to be focussed from 8th onwards and any input given to them -- the earlier the better.

Good ideas. Need volunteers on field and someone to corordinate. IMHO, it would be easy to start in one place like Chennai on a trial basis this year. May expand later nased on this trial.

Any takers in Chennai ?

Ramki
Since the students start branching out after 10 into maths/science, purescience or accountancy/commerce stream, perhaps it would be good to advice them earlier.
Also since +2 exams are an important milestone, they need to be focussed from 8th onwards and any input given to them -- the earlier the better.

I am not in chennai or TN

Any takers in Chennai ?
Ramki
Hi Ramki
unfortunately I am not in chennai or for that matter TN. I am outside India. Even if I return , chennai /TN is not my base in India.

Phir bhi mein dekhoonga ki chennai se koi (mere saathi ya rishteydaar) is mein bhaag lena chahte hain.

regards
kashyap

Last edited:
Regarding this,

Organazation like TAMRAS, can help us. They had been doing in the past. I do not know how far they involved in the recent past. 10th ,+2 students, should have been focussed first. Becuase they are at the crucial stage to choose the career. Others I mean 8th std ,9th students, they can take their time, leisurly regarding focussing of their careers, with books and later on at the end of 9th std annual examination They can focus on their careers.8th std,9th std students should focus Towards getting very good marks in 10th,+2 final examination, primarly. Because in future if there is no entrance, marks will be very much crucial

Last edited:
Regarding this,

Organazation like TAMRAS, can help us. They had been doing in the past. I do not know how far they involved in the recent past. 10th ,+2 students, should have been focussed first. Becuase they are at the crucial stage to choose the career. Others I mean 8th std ,9th students, they can take their time, leisurly regarding focussing of their careers, with books and later on at the end of 9th std annual examination They can focus on their careers.8th std,9th std students should focus Towards getting very good marks in 10th,+2 final examination, primarly. Because in future if there is no entrance, marks will be very much crucial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back