• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Grihastha Dharmah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of us or almost all of us would not qualify to being Siva's man/woman, husband/wife. Thanks for refreshing the minds. We hope to do better in the next birth.

Most of us or almost all of us would not qualify to being Siva's man/woman, husband/wife. Thanks for refreshing the minds. We hope to do better in the next birth.

I agree when I read it today I was thinking that Grihastha Dharma is not as easy as we think and we do take lots of things for granted.

hi renu,
i dont think anybody follow grihastha dharma...becoz now a days....no more brahmachari/grihastha/vanaprastha/sanyasa.....

but we generally follow married life dharma......a lot of meaning of grihastha.......a lot of rituals connected to grihastha dharma...

i dont think anybody knows these rituals....

regards
tbs

Indeed it is. That too in these days. In grahasta Dharma you can deviate from the normal or regular dharma to maintain that. To attain the feet of Lord you must go through various stages of Dharma including gruhasta Dharma to be fully eligible. Only Shri Hanuman is eligible to 'jump the queue'. When you are released from gruhasta Dharma you are half god.

The Man who says that he is a Sanyasi ( Nityananda ) is in Need of Ranjitha.

So today no men can follow These Dharma as described or Guided by our ancestors or Vedas.

The Man who says that he is a Sanyasi ( Nityananda ) is in Need of Ranjitha.

So today no men can follow These Dharma as described or Guided by our ancestors or Vedas.

Not only Nithyananda..most men need to be Ranjit(victor in battle) and Nithya(Always/Eternal) & Anandam(Blissful) in their needs..the only difference is Nithyananda got caught and many others still having a nice time in their Kshetra of choice.

Nityananda is just an Example...

Shiva Shankar Baba is also an Example of Fraud Sanyasi,who Cheated Lakhs of Money from Canera Bank.

Many more Frauds often Caught and experienced Jails often...

In Omalur (Near Salem ) there is a Christian Institution.

Fathers wearing White Gown and speaking about Truth,Honesty, Service and Mercy from Pondicherry used to come to this Institution regularly.

It was said that such Fathers spoiled the life of a Poor Hindu Girl Suganya and her body was found in a well Nearby.

In Investigation it Police found plenty of Liquor Empty Bottles at the back of School Compound.

Investigation is going on in Honble Court.

Fraud is always a Fraud Who Ever he may be.

But unfortunately our Politicians hide these sort of Nonsense for want of Vote and Expose Hundu Frauds in Magazines and Media.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back