• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Grihapravesam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All
My husband has bought a new house. For grahapravesam vathiyar has asked my in laws to sit and perform rituals. They have not considered my or my husband's nakshatram to select the auspicious date for grihapravesam. It can be done like that? Do they need to check according to my/my hubby nakshatram also ?

regards
Revathi

Hi All
We have purchased a new house. We want to do grahapravesam before this vaikasi. vathiyar has suggested my in laws to sit and perform rituals. i dont know ehy he told like that. So my and my husband 's nakshtram is not taken in to consideration to select the grihapravesam date. Please suggest whether it can be done like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back