• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Great Saints

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Let us talk about genuine great unknown saints in this thread. There is separate threads available for fraudulent God men.

Please avoid this thread for discussing about fraudulent God men.

All the best

Dear RVR anna,

Its really hard to define fraud..thats a question only God knows...
Anyone of us in this forum itself can be a fraud...

There is a saying in Malay which goes.."Cakap tak serupa bikin"..it means not practising what one preaches...

Many people even in day to day life itself could be fraudulent..
Anyone can be holy and religious to the eye of the world or even celibate but his/her mind might be the total opposite..
Some might appear to be doing charity..but it could be for securing good karma phala and not selfless or even to avoid paying high tax...
Some might appear holy because no one has planted a videocam in their rooms yet..

Anna..all of us are fraud in sometime or the other in our life..
Who hasnt even lied once in their life ?
Who hasnt even potrayed themselves differently even for a short moment in their life...
Who hasnt sped through the traffic light when it showed red?
Whose heart hasnt skipped a beat when they saw an atrractive female/male even though happily married..?
This are also fraud but to a lesser degree becos no one knew what was going on in our mind..

I would like to post about Sathya Sai Baba in this thread but many think He is fraud...I know He is not a fraud...but since opposition is so strong so i do not post.....this itself is bad because many people could be deprived from the rare gift of knowing Sathya Sai Baba...

Most of us want the spiritual guru to be living in conditions lesser than the devotee...
they dont want the guru to move with times...but all want guru to give them wordly and spiritual benefits...
After all ,our Avatars of yesteryugas were born into Royal families...but that did not mean they were attached to material...

as i said earlier its our fraudulent mind that sees fraud in others...
we have to strive to get over being judgemental of others. if we want to thread the path of spirituality..

All of us have to work ourway up through our innate spiritual evolutionary scale..

From---the subservient--to the materialistic--to the warrior---to the knower of Brahman...

If we want to be a saviour or warrior..then complete that first and then embark on the spiritual journey...

Even Lord Krishna had instructed Arjuna to wage the war first....

renu

Last edited:
I started this thread basically to bring unknown saints to the public. There are many such great people among us. They are mostly unassuming and at the same time doing wonderful work at the field level.

Let us discuss about such great people in this thread.

It is only my humble request

All the best

Dear RVR Sir :

I agree with you..Unconsciously at times some of us may diagress from the thread line..

Let us wait for some more valuable information wrt great saints.

Anbudan

Sanki

I have informed in the first posting itself that we should discuss unknown saints who are living now or lived recently.

There are lot of such great people living in Tiruvannamalai, Haridwar, Rishikesh and other places. They are not media savvy and are doing excellent service to our religion at the field level.

Let us not discuss about high flying, media savvy, rich & affluent people here. Let us not discuss about controversial God men here.

I am deliberately avoiding to discuss about Kanchi Paramaryal here because he has occupied the `Peetathipathi position' of a traditional mutt.

All the best

re

I have informed in the first posting itself that we should discuss unknown saints who are living now or lived recently.

There are lot of such great people living in Tiruvannamalai, Haridwar, Rishikesh and other places. They are not media savvy and are doing excellent service to our religion at the field level.

Let us not discuss about high flying, media savvy, rich & affluent people here. Let us not discuss about controversial God men here.

I am deliberately avoiding to discuss about Kanchi Paramaryal here because he has occupied the `Peetathipathi position' of a traditional mutt.

All the best

some saints are unknown as you write,then why take trouble of making them known and make them high flying,peedathipathi post,etc.what exactly are you trying to do sir,i am getting confused?should we become mouthpieces for unknown saints and make them known and proselytise?plz clarify,thnx.

nachi naga.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back