• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Grahapravesam

Subram_74

Mahaperiyava Saranam.

I need some advice please.

We did grahapravesam poojai (grahapravesam Ganapathy poojai, Lakshmi poojai and Drushti Shanti poojai) last year (2021) in the month of kartikai, however, due to issues with Corona the vadiyar conducted this online and also at that time the house work wasn't completed. Nevertheless, as part of the protocol, we stayed in the house as a family that night and officially started living in the new house from 1st week of May 2022 (chitrai). Now that the house work is almost complete, we want to do Grahapravesam homam (not poojai) and invite friends and family.

So, please could you let me know if I can do homam in puratashi month (I know it's not a great month to do Grahapravesam homam, but very unlikely for all work to complete in Avani hence the question)

I can also target aypasi( mid october onwards if puratashi had to be avoided)

All advice will be very much appreciated.

Sairam,
Subramaniam Ganapathy
(Jeshtha nakshtram / athreya gothram)

Latest ads

Back