• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

'Govt wants 1.38 bn Indians to be yes men of the ruling party'

prasad1

The Narendra Damodardas Modi-led government is planning to launch a programme to identify online activities deemed to work against the 'sovereignty of the nation', inviting people to register as 'cyber volunteers' in a move that has fuelled civil rights groups' fears of online vigilantism.

If we want to eradicate corruption (Modi did not take a peeny so far), better the educatgion system, bring in new technology and industries to create jobs, reduce the wateful pucs, health care etc., he need the people to see his vision or they can go back to the old corrupt governent which will be later controlled by Chaina. There is no alternativ e exist now. Democracy without rule of law is just a dream and Indians obey only if they are punished. All countries do not like democracy- Arab countries people just want FOOD, SHLTER AND unlimited sex - democracy is not their cup of soup. We cry to improve India but also want unruly corrupt politicians, quota in control. What we need is a benovalent dictator- Modi is the righ guy without any family to take over the country.

If we want to eradicate corruption (Modi did not take a peeny so far), better the educatgion system, bring in new technology and industries to create jobs, reduce the wateful pucs, health care etc., he need the people to see his vision or they can go back to the old corrupt governent which will be later controlled by Chaina. There is no alternativ e exist now. Democracy without rule of law is just a dream and Indians obey only if they are punished. All countries do not like democracy- Arab countries people just want FOOD, SHLTER AND unlimited sex - democracy is not their cup of soup. We cry to improve India but also want unruly corrupt politicians, quota in control. What we need is a benovalent dictator- Modi is the righ guy without any family to take over the country.
In the name of democracy and freedom of speach, there is misuse of both. A strict regulatory law is needed and it is necessary that people realise interest of the country comes first

If we want to eradicate corruption (Modi did not take a peeny so far),
Yes Modi did not take a penny.
Was he elected to be a saint? Then he is not doing his job? He should be in the Himalayas prying to the god in some cave.

He was elected to be the Prime Minister of India, has he eradicated corruption? NO
The corruption has grown astronomically.
Modi enforced demonetization, a controversial move at best to control black money, it failed. It caused hardship to common people but all the "black money" got exchanged and became black money.
Still, cash is the norm for doing business in India.

I am tired of the "worn-out" phrase that Modi did not take a penny.
Sastri did not take a penny, Manmohan Singh did not take a penny, So what happened?
better the educatgion system, bring in new technology and industries to create jobs, reduce the wateful pucs, health care etc., he need the people to see his vision or they can go back to the old corrupt governent which will be later controlled by Chaina. There is no alternativ e exist now. Democracy without rule of law is just a dream and Indians obey only if they are punished. All countries do not like democracy- Arab countries people just want FOOD, SHLTER AND unlimited sex - democracy is not their cup of soup. We cry to improve India but also want unruly corrupt politicians, quota in control. What we need is a benovalent dictator- Modi is the righ guy without any family to take over the country.
Yes this government has silenced the 18%, they are scared and are voiceless. The free press is scared, journalists opposing the majority opinion are silenced or murdered. The foreign press is marginalized. the opposition is toothless. opposition is leaderless. The only successful opposition to Modi is the "DIDI"
And less said about her the better.

Unless the Indians get over this Modi-fandom and demand an able administrator, the plight of the common person is just that. No words can soothe their pain.

Mayavathi, mamatha, ... will make India a super power and you will be the PM who will by magic fix all problems and make irresponsible, selfish and law violating people into a wonderful Ramaraja citizen. But, you are still sitting ther USA and imagining without voting!

Freedom is subjected to law abiding and selfless. Are the people who shout care about India? Are they using the freedom now for the betterment of India. Law and order is a joke since 1947, then where is a separate freedom of speech? And of all people, selfish people who moved to other counries shed crocodile tears for the freedom! Is America has full freedom of speech, if so, why should not Trumps gundas kill Indians there?

You would rather see India become part of China !
Is that the most civil thing you could come up with?
It is preposterous?
I am for personal liberty and individual rights.
But China has managed to eradicate poverty.

Chinese President Xi Jinping says his country has achieved the "miracle" of eradicating extreme poverty.
His government says that over an eight-year period, nearly 100 million people have been lifted out of poverty.
Speaking at a ceremony in Beijing, Mr Xi said it was a "complete victory" that would "go down in history".

Sp even China model is not bad for the poor, it is better than in India,

Mayavathi, mamatha, ... will make India a super power and you will be the PM who will by magic fix all problems and make irresponsible, selfish and law violating people into a wonderful Ramaraja citizen. But, you are still sitting ther USA and imagining without voting!
You are jealous that I am in the USA, that is your problem, deal with it.
You are like Dritiastra, blind but egoistic. Stop making personal attacks in public. That is against the forum rules.
You have something to say to me send me an email.

Sorry. I am happy for you. But you have not given one constructive, realistic solution to Indian problems or the problems of this forum.

None of my friends tell me I am egoist and we have always fun. But I will call a spade as spade as Saturn rules my horoscope(according my astrologer friend).

In china, for saying any thing you will be shot by now. Your illusion that China is free of poverty is exposed in some western news media. Since every thing is blocked out, sitting from USA you imagine things. Do blacks and Hispanics in the USA are poverty free? How many thousand children there go hungry had been reported in the richest USA. The point is, facts tell that there is no country poverty has been eradicated.

Millions of kids are going hungry and it could get worse this winter:

An estimated 17 million children could go without enough to eat this year, according to Feeding America, a leading "We're facing levels of child hunger that are unprecedented in recent decades," Lisa Davis, senior vice president of nonprofit Share Our Strength's No Kid Hungry campaign, said Dec.

www.cnbc.com/2020/12/11/millions-of-kids-are-going-hungry-and-it-could-get-worse-this-winter.html 2020-12-11

Please don’t throw stone at a glass house when you live there!. Blessings from Modern Dritirastra
Krishna gave him heaven. Wiill I go there and meet the original Dritirashtra sir? :)-=

Latest ads

Back