• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Gothra System and Male lineages linked to Y and X Chromosomes

Status
Not open for further replies.
suresh,

i think this is one of those article, while appearing to be scientific, plays more wishful thinking and deification of our rishis and heritage.

definitely not a critical output. also the comments at the bottom are more revealing about the author, who his fans are and who are not.

the net is full of such articles and if it gives someone comfort, so be it.

as far as i am concerned, i will let it pass.

thank you for the link. best wishes.

Dear Kunjuppu,
While I was chatting with my son, who is in Zurich and wants to do Phd in Evolution Dynamics, I passed on the link to him and after going through it he has given his remarks as under
"this is jus what he thinks abt gotras,his hypothesis.anyway it is no way relavant "

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back