• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

God Smiles

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a passenger Ship that was sinking. Passenger jumped overboard, but sharks in water were having a feast day. One passenger was left alone. A baby shark asked its mom, weather it can take a bite on that passenger. The mother shark was horrified, she admonished the baby shark to show some professional curtsies, toward a fellow bottom feeder.

There was a passenger Ship that was sinking. Passenger jumped overboard, but sharks in water were having a feast day. One passenger was left alone. A baby shark asked its mom, weather it can take a bite on that passenger. The mother shark was horrified, she admonished the baby shark to show some professional curtsies, toward a fellow bottom feeder.

The mother shark said "show professional courtesy". The baby protested," Momma, you curtsy only to royalty--this man aint no royalty" :decision:

The mother shark said "show professional courtesy". The baby protested," Momma, you curtsy only to royalty--this man aint no royalty" :decision:

You are so clever!!!!!!! lol.
Now that you have demonstrated your superiority over all human beings, you must be feeling like the king of the jungle.
You can add that degree behind your name. You can add it to your resume. But you forgot that you are on a site. You now have to announce to the world. May be you can go on a nationwide tour to show your achievement.

Well, don't I know how to spell "stroke" at least, although I may not know anything more than that on that topic. It was all your courtesy. Thank you. I don't have to announce it to the rest of the world. If I have any real merit the world will beat a path to my door. If not, I am just another ordinary person. At least I have a ray of hope.

Well, don't I know how to spell "stroke" at least, although I may not know anything more than that on that topic. It was all your courtesy. Thank you. I don't have to announce it to the rest of the world. If I have any real merit the world will beat a path to my door. If not, I am just another ordinary person. At least I have a ray of hope.
No you also have a huge ego.

The pot is calling the kettle black, eh?
Pl don't worry about my ego. I will take good care of it and put it to appropriate use as necessary.

A village post master to his head office 'Wife expired send substitute' (A postmaster has to hand over the key of the post office to another person before availing leave.)

Sometimes wires are twisted or snapped: A trader from Agra asked by wire whether he can meet his counter-part in Delhi today. The counterpart's assistant replied by wire: SETH AAJ MAR GAYA. KAL AANA. (Seth Ajmer Gaya...)!

Sometimes wires are twisted or snapped: A trader from Agra asked by wire whether he can meet his counter-part in Delhi today. The counterpart's assistant replied by wire: SETH AAJ MAR GAYA. KAL AANA. (Seth Ajmer Gaya...)!
Wire? In this day of SMS and Skype.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back