• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

God Omnipotent. Really? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr Jambu Sir,

Personally I have visited the temple where lot of ladies come regularly praying for the safe delivery of the child.

Only Hindus worship animals, birds, trees and other living creatures. In villages every house will have cow which is worshiped like God. Every house will have a Thulasi maadam which we always revere as a place of worship. We take food only after offering to the Crow.

I wish all Hindus should respect fetus also with due respect.

All the best

Only Hindus worship animals, birds, trees and other living creatures.

I wish all Hindus should respect fetus also with due respect.

It is my understanding that Jains and some Buddhists also feel the same way.

even before a fetus is developing,the life originates in a man and woman,individually.if the respect begins here as individuals,automatically fetus will be protected.unwanted pregnancy owing to carelessness,is the cause for hatred of fetus.Imagine,when the child is fully formed out of this hatred?wonder how that turns out in cases worldwide?

Sri.Dr.Jambunathar said:-

I hope when you click the link the page opens for you and you see the compassion for unborn fetus by God Only humans have hatred for the fetus.

Sri.Dr.Jambunathar,

Kindly allow me to disagree with you, please. I am watching most pregnancies are cherished here, regular check-ups and utmost care is provided to bring out a live baby, healthy live baby as humanly as possible (I have seen babies delivered up to 12 weeks ahead to avoid complication; the kid across the road was one such baby...stayed in the incubator for 4 weeks....). Why I am saying this? While humans are taking this much care for the fetus...I have seen many miscarriages too...is it not God's department to look after the fetus? If God looks after the fetus, how can we have any miscarriage at all?

In my opinion, Humans take better care of the fetus than the God!

Cheers!

Dear Raghy

:nono:You are not disagreeing with me at all You are asking why there should be abortions at all. when that happen (not induced) Why Karbarakshambal is slient? This is medical situation Dr. Renukakarthikeyan should be able to give the real medical causes for all these. Me postings is here only to emphasis that fetus have their right to be born and not to be buried Fetus is not feces to be evacuated by enema. Jambu:yell:

Last edited:
.... If God looks after the fetus, how can we have any miscarriage at all?

In my opinion, Humans take better care of the fetus than the God!

Raghy, I admire your knack of hitting the nail right on its head. An all powerful god not intervening and preventing miscarriages shows god allows some fetuses to go down like feces, what a way to love and protect fetuses!!!!

Cheers!

If the job not done by induction you accuse gods for it. If it done by human it is the birth right . Looks irrationally rational ! Jambu

Last edited:
Dear Raghy

:nono:You are not disagreeing with me at all You are asking why there should be abortions at all. when that happen (not induced) Why Karbarakshambal is slient? This is medical situation Dr. Renukakarthikeyan should be able to give the real medical causes for all these. Me postings is here only to emphasis that fetus have their right to be born and not to be buried Fetus is not feces to be evacuated by enema. Jambu:yell:

Dear Dr Jambunatha Ji...

I am not giving anymore comments about this topic..becos firstly I will be repeating myself and secondly I think this topic has caused enough discord here...

I will not want to cause further undue stress on the minds here...
I was just reading an article by Sathya Sai Baba in Sanathana Sarathi about Omnipresence of God and I want that peaceful message to remain in my mind... ...I dont want to cause further unrest here...otherwise its no use i read a peaceful article and add fuel to fire here.

For me a fetus is like Hiranyagarbha permeated by Brahman the Supersoul..with this statement I rest my case...

renu

sorry I dragged you to this. I felt if some one wanted to know the causes of abortion your are the right person to answer. I have stopped responding to my previous thread episode 1. This posting is purely for the cause of fetus and nothing else Why in my starter I have suggested that. As prelude to this I posted விதண்டாவாதம் What is that? I hoped it to be guideline for for this thread to focus on fetal cause only.
Regard Jambu:sorry:

If the job not done by induction you accuse gods for it. If it done by human it is the birth right . Looks irrationally rational ! Jambu

Correct. These confused souls change their views faster than a chameleon changing colours. During all their indulgence and pleasures there is no god for them. When faced with their consequences, god enters into their arguments instantly! Makes our TN politicians look like angels!

even vegetables have life and we kill them and eat.we can always rationalise anything we want under the sun in the name of god or atheism.

even vegetables have life and we kill them and eat.we can always rationalise anything we want under the sun in the name of god or atheism.

And when people rationalise as atheists in the morning, then use god in the afternoon, and back to atheism at night it is more interesting to watch than any comedy show on tv. So it is not god or atheism; it is using god and atheism depending on convenience.

And when people rationalise as atheists in the morning, then use god in the afternoon, and back to atheism at night it is more interesting to watch than any comedy show on tv. So it is not god or atheism; it is using god and atheism depending on convenience.

spot on iyest :clap2:

Sri.Dr.Jambunathar said:-

You are not disagreeing with me at all....

Sri.Dr.Jambunathar,

I am disagreeing with your opinion, '...you see the compassion for unborn fetus by God; Only humans have hatred for the fetus'. I just showed you how human are compassionate towards the unborn fetus.

Miscarriage - termination of fetus due to natural and health related causes.
Abortion - termination of the fetus by indution method...not natural at all.

Human are responsible for abortions, agreed. But, since God should be looking after the fetus, miscarriages should not happen at all. No, I am not trying to blame the God here. My arguments extend further here (which I am not presenting at this point in time).

In the case of abortion, humans have to answer for that act. In some circumstances, if one lesser evil had to be chosen to avoid a greater evil effect, the lesser evil may be accepted by few wise persons whose judgements can be respected. But in the absence of avoiding a greater evil, then, abortion should not be condemned.

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back