• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

God Keeps Reminding Me......!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read till the end.. Visiting that Ragavendra temple in Bangalore is almost more than a routine for her. She has not seen him ever before in the temple. He was sitting on the floor with his closed eyes, folded legs and locked fingers in ‘Gnana Mudra’. He looked strange and different with a turban on his head and the very long flowing beard. Some thing was there in his face that attracted her. She could not understand what that was. She finished her ‘darshan’ and came out; she saw the man was walking in the corridor. Again something was happening in her, she could not understand what was that. She was telling herself, “a poor old man. I have to help him”. She ran to him, gave rupees ten in his hand and forced him to accept. He smiled, expressed a reverence like a ‘prasadam’ by keeping it in the forehead and thanked her by keeping the hand in prayer position (‘Namasthey’). As she came out, she saw the man was getting into his Mercedes Benz, she was perplexed, shivered and ran to him and said, “Sir (Ayya!), Please forgive me, I did not do this to insult you. By seeing your dress and appearance, I thought you are struggling in life and offered you the money. It is a blunder. I am sorry. Please forgive me. Please give me back that money. I am sorry”. The man with the fake beard and turban laughed and replied her politely, “Ammaa.. There is no mistake of yours. It is the other way. The creator is again and again reminding me through some body, “You are nothing. You are not special. Everybody is equal in front of me”. He keeps on sending this message again and again and today you happened to be a medium. That’s it. Thanks a ton”. His hand again went to prayer position, expressed gratitude to the lady and he went into his car. When the lady realized the man was none other than Super star Rajini Kanth - Asia’s number one paid actor, he has left the place. She did not know what to do. With tears in her eyes, she was starring at the direction that the car went.

From Dr. Gayathri Sreekanth’s “The Name Is Rajini Kanth – A biography”

Dr.Anandi Ramakrishnan,

Thank you a lot for sharing this most important article with all of us here. I was reading very carefully, thinking it's gonna be just a plain message as a guideline/enlightning fictitious story for the good.

The concluding statement made me thrilled to know clearly the other face of Super Star Rajnikanth, in this true/real life incident.

I too know that Super Star Rajnikanth is a spiritual preson with full of humility and peace.

After reading this part of biography by Dr.Gayathri Srikanth, I would love to see Super Star Rajnikanth as a man of wisdom.

For me, true wisdom lies in the ability to manifest in us by ourself, the true realization of Good, the understanding of true and genuine power of the nature, the tendency to be at peace and harmony.

Dr. Anandi,

Where do you get these from. Another good post.

I have come to hear from people that Rajni is a big Ragvendra follower and a very spiritual person. But this was something I was not expecting. I agree with Ravi Sir, I was also expecting a guideline or a Morale story but this astonished me.

Thanks once again. More than the Rajni it is the messege in the article which is important.

Hello Sirs (Sri Ravi & Sri Karthik)
thank you so much for those replies. Sir, I do read a lot... and attend so many short term programs in Ahmedabad Management Association from where I get so many motivational stories... they show it in the projector many stories, ppt presentations and YouTube downloads. I will instantly note down the name of the video and then search in YouTube and Google... then save in for my personal use... the same thing I show to my teachers and students at school.
Secondly, we have a group called learn2excel group... all the principals around India who had presented their thesis at IIT-Delhi... I too presented my thesis there last October...we do exchange many thoughts and self motivating materials each other. I select the good ones and post it for all my friends...
This is just a sharing of new information with all. I too read all the materials posted here and some nice posts I keep for my personal study and for my school teachers.
The first thought which comes to my mind is my school. Many of my teachers can't afford to go to AMA and learn from there, due to fees and the distance of travel etc. I tell them, whenever I get time, I will attend it for them and transfer those materials and knowledge to them. I take notes and conduct a class on 2nd 4th Saturdays... Life is what we make it... and how we enjoy it... right??? I still keep a childish enthusiasm inside me... that's in fact giving me the energy and enthusiasm to do something new and to move ahead in life... (Touchwood)
Thank you Sir for motivating me to share my feelings with you today.
Respects,
Anandi

Read till the end.. Visiting that Ragavendra temple in Bangalore is almost more than a routine for her. She has not seen him ever before in the temple. He was sitting on the floor with his closed eyes, folded legs and locked fingers in ‘Gnana Mudra’. He looked strange and different with a turban on his head and the very long flowing beard. Some thing was there in his face that attracted her. She could not understand what that was. She finished her ‘darshan’ and came out; she saw the man was walking in the corridor. Again something was happening in her, she could not understand what was that. She was telling herself, “a poor old man. I have to help him”. She ran to him, gave rupees ten in his hand and forced him to accept. He smiled, expressed a reverence like a ‘prasadam’ by keeping it in the forehead and thanked her by keeping the hand in prayer position (‘Namasthey’). As she came out, she saw the man was getting into his Mercedes Benz, she was perplexed, shivered and ran to him and said, “Sir (Ayya!), Please forgive me, I did not do this to insult you. By seeing your dress and appearance, I thought you are struggling in life and offered you the money. It is a blunder. I am sorry. Please forgive me. Please give me back that money. I am sorry”. The man with the fake beard and turban laughed and replied her politely, “Ammaa.. There is no mistake of yours. It is the other way. The creator is again and again reminding me through some body, “You are nothing. You are not special. Everybody is equal in front of me”. He keeps on sending this message again and again and today you happened to be a medium. That’s it. Thanks a ton”. His hand again went to prayer position, expressed gratitude to the lady and he went into his car. When the lady realized the man was none other than Super star Rajini Kanth - Asia’s number one paid actor, he has left the place. She did not know what to do. With tears in her eyes, she was starring at the direction that the car went.

dear anandhi,

very good to hear this about rajni kanth. i like him too.

saw his endhiran twice, for many reasons, the top one being our thalaivar.

but rajani is just a man, as he proved himself, by hugging bal thackeray in mumbai.

'He is like God to me'

bal and his sainiks, used to take great pleasure in beating up us south indians (tambrams included - my buddy manickam was beaten up by those goons, and packed up came back to madras 1971).

The Hindu : News : Rajinikanth meets Bal Thackeray

heard that not much is changed in mumbai for the common non marathi except now the south indians have gone, it is the bhaiyas who get targetted.

you know the strange thing. i used to have a marathi brahmin classmate from bombay in college. he had come to madras to study, and still spoke badly of madrasis, as he called them. stopped all this nonsense, when his brother married a tambram girl. overnight he shut up badmouthing the madrasis. :)

gujarat is a nice place for tambrams. my sis used to live there, and the entire family got in garba etc and loved the gujjus :) hope you are enjoying your sojourn in the land of krishna and the gopis :)

Last edited:
Hi Kunjuppu,

Just to reply to your question. The reason Bal stopped beating South Indians was because of the gujju community standing up for them.

I have an uncle who has lived in Bombay since 1949. As per him the gujju community came together and started to move out of bombay due to the outcry and that is when bal thakrey had to stop.

Now its his nephew Raj who has started targeting the bhaiiyas.

BTW do you know that Rajni is actually a Marathi. His real name is Shivaji Rao.

Hi Kunjuppu,

Just to reply to your question. The reason Bal stopped beating South Indians was because of the gujju community standing up for them.

I have an uncle who has lived in Bombay since 1949. As per him the gujju community came together and started to move out of bombay due to the outcry and that is when bal thakrey had to stop.

Now its his nephew Raj who has started targeting the bhaiiyas.

BTW do you know that Rajni is actually a Marathi. His real name is Shivaji Rao.

srini,

yes i know that rajni is a marathi. which is why i thought it was stupid of him to hug bal thackeray.

the gujjus were the moneybags of bombay and now finally that energy is showing up in gujarat. my bil used to say that it is a great place for tambrams as mutually our paths dont cross - we are not enterprising enough to learn, steal and start new business, and gujjus need clerks, accountants and managers all the time. :)

unlike bombay, where we were competing with the marathis for the same desk jobs :( ultimately everything ends up with money!!

still rajni should not have hugged and made statements like bal being his god... very insensitive. surprisingly this did not get blowup coverage in tamil nadu or rest of the south.

Read till the end..Visiting that Ragavendra temple in Bangalore is almost more than a routine for her. She has not seen him ever before in the temple. He was sitting on the floor with his closed eyes, folded legs and locked fingers in ‘Gnana Mudra’. He looked strange and different with a turban on his head and the very long flowing beard. Some thing was there in his face that attracted her. She could not understand what that was. She finished her ‘darshan’ and came out; she saw the man was walking in the corridor. Again something was happening in her, she could not understand what was that. She was telling herself, “a poor old man. I have to help him”. She ran to him, gave rupees ten in his hand and forced him to accept. He smiled, expressed a reverence like a ‘prasadam’ by keeping it in the forehead and thanked her by keeping the hand in prayer position (‘Namasthey’). As she came out, she saw the man was getting into his Mercedes Benz, she was perplexed, shivered and ran to him and said, “Sir (Ayya!), Please forgive me, I did not do this to insult you. By seeing your dress and appearance, I thought you are struggling in life and offered you the money. It is a blunder. I am sorry. Please forgive me. Please give me back that money. I am sorry”. The man with the fake beard and turban laughed and replied her politely, “Ammaa.. There is no mistake of yours. It is the other way. The creator is again and again reminding me through some body, “You are nothing. You are not special. Everybody is equal in front of me”. He keeps on sending this message again and again and today you happened to be a medium. That’s it. Thanks a ton”. His hand again went to prayer position, expressed gratitude to the lady and he went into his car. When the lady realized the man was none other than Super star Rajini Kanth - Asia’s number one paid actor, he has left the place. She did not know what to do. With tears in her eyes, she was starring at the direction that the car went.

Dear Dr Anandi,

Thank you for sharing this article with us.I too admire Shivaji Rao Gaekwad a.k.a Rajinikanth.When I was in college he had come to stay in Manipal Valley View Hotel for film shooting in a movie which was being shot in Kudramukh Karnataka co starring Roja.

I missed the chance to meet him but many of my friends met him in his hotel room and he was gracious enough to politely attend to each one of them.

Even when he comes here for any events he has no Diva hang ups and is really down to earth.

He is my full time hero both in Reel Life and Real Life.

Dear friends... (Renuka, Kunjuppu Sir & Karthik Sir )

Thank you for your replies... just a small and humble opinion I am sharing with you... a general one... When the freedom struggle went on, there were so many unsung heroes. Whom we don't know even today... without expecting any adulation they fought for a goal, and then went to the oblivion.

Many other names we came to know through stories, news, through historians and many other media... all of them had got one mission: to get the freedom for India.... They never thought about personal growth or name or fame... Their service became history and subsequently later generation came to know about them through books.

The second group of Leaders and heroes too had a mission to complete: the growth of Independent India. She was young.. She has to stand aside the other established countries. ... They worked towards that goal... but when we debate about the ratio of commitment and personal interest... They had dedication, commitment along with their personal growth, name and fame...

The ratio went on widening and widening.... Now there are only few personalities we will come across for whom the country comes first then the personal agenda.. That’s very rare indeed... all will go for their personal safety... Nobody is exceptional... I think so... I don't wish to name any for the entire category above.. all of us know a few. take the good and leave the bad... and think what we can do for our society even in a small way..
Let us take this point from the topic... all are equal before God... whoever it is... how rich he is... how poor he is... Let us keep on reminding our self... God is watching everything from somewhere....I have read somewhere... "Character is shown in what you do even when you know that no one is watching you...”

Keep posting... share your opinions... we will get to know many things during such discussions. Take care... all the best...

(For Renuka... Now we are friends... friends call each other by names only... No need for "Dr" now. I hope you will agree with me.)
Thank you all...
Anandi

Dear friends... (Renuka, Kunjuppu Sir & Karthik Sir )

Thank you for your replies... just a small and humble opinion I am sharing with you... a general one... When the freedom struggle went on, there were so many unsung heroes. Whom we don't know even today... without expecting any adulation they fought for a goal, and then went to the oblivion.

Many other names we came to know through stories, news, through historians and many other media... all of them had got one mission: to get the freedom for India.... They never thought about personal growth or name or fame... Their service became history and subsequently later generation came to know about them through books.

The second group of Leaders and heroes too had a mission to complete: the growth of Independent India. She was young.. She has to stand aside the other established countries. ... They worked towards that goal... but when we debate about the ratio of commitment and personal interest... They had dedication, commitment along with their personal growth, name and fame...

The ratio went on widening and widening.... Now there are only few personalities we will come across for whom the country comes first then the personal agenda.. That’s very rare indeed... all will go for their personal safety... Nobody is exceptional... I think so... I don't wish to name any for the entire category above.. all of us know a few. take the good and leave the bad... and think what we can do for our society even in a small way..
Let us take this point from the topic... all are equal before God... whoever it is... how rich he is... how poor he is... Let us keep on reminding our self... God is watching everything from somewhere....I have read somewhere... "Character is shown in what you do even when you know that no one is watching you...”

Keep posting... share your opinions... we will get to know many things during such discussions. Take care... all the best...

(For Renuka... Now we are friends... friends call each other by names only... No need for "Dr" now. I hope you will agree with me.)
Thank you all...
Anandi

Dr.Anandi Ramakrishnan,

I am thrilled, excited and feeling a sense of fulfillment, going through your post.

I seem to have missed lots of your post and the chance to feel the pleasure, that your posts offers to me.

This is the most pure/refined form of one's true self -
""Character is shown in what you do even when you know that no one is watching you...”

It would be my pleasure to keep tracking where you are posting and what are you posting. So that I can learn a lot from you and can have a chance to share my views and speak my heart out..

Dear Anandi,

Just want to share this with you, we actually learn lots from children without realizing it.
This happen a few years ago and that time my sons age was around 8 or 9 years old.
My mum had bought a Shiridi Baba statue for the car in which she drives my son to school in the mornings and she had fitted it at the dash board of the car and all of us liked the statue in the car.

The next day my son removed the statue from the car and gave it to my mum saying not to place it anymore in the car.

At first my mum was wondering why my son was saying this cos she knew that he loved Shiridi Baba and then she asked him why and he replied..

"We are all indoors and dont feel hot but the car is outside in the heat and Baba will feel hot,so keep it indoors"

That time we all thought..we adults only thought of it as an Idol but a child saw the Idol as God.

Dear Ravi Sir,
The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything, they just make the most of everything that comes along their way.
This is true with me. I don't have that much knowledge with me, we are all sharing something we have heard, something we have read, something we have learnt.. The precious boon God has given me which I can share with you is my humbleness.. I am a down to earth person. Never like to put myself in any kind of arguments or debate... I accept everyone's views and present myself in a simple and polite manner. all have got their right to put their opinion forward. My knowledge is limited. It is a blessing for me that I got to know all of you through this and have got so much information from all of you
. Friends are like stars… they are there with full glow.. It is up to us to see them and understand them, accept them, learn from them to make our life beautiful….Right???
Thanks and regards
Anandi

Dear Ravi Sir,
The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything, they just make the most of everything that comes along their way.
This is true with me. I don't have that much knowledge with me, we are all sharing something we have heard, something we have read, something we have learnt.. The precious boon God has given me which I can share with you is my humbleness.. I am a down to earth person. Never like to put myself in any kind of arguments or debate... I accept everyone's views and present myself in a simple and polite manner. all have got their right to put their opinion forward. My knowledge is limited. It is a blessing for me that I got to know all of you through this and have got so much information from all of you
. Friends are like stars… they are there with full glow.. It is up to us to see them and understand them, accept them, learn from them to make our life beautiful….Right???
Thanks and regards
Anandi

Absolutely right Anandi....

Happy to find a lovely sister with all beautiful and realistic thoughts.. The thoughts, belief and perceptions are all the key factors that can keep us going with charm, confidence, love and peace with self and with people we come across in our life...

Couple of minutes before , I gone through your profile details and I was touched by your expressions. Your mom is your role model, your good friend and mentor & your family is your spirit....Your true self with purity of heart, confidence, humility, hard work, intelligence, love and care is your path way to your life.

May God shower his choicest blessings upon you..

For any sort of assistance, please don't forget that you have your brother here... :)

Dear Ravi bhai,
Thank you so much for those affectionate words, I am really touched by your heartfelt gesture. It is indeed God's wish that I should get a brother in you, I was in search of a sibling figure.. It is easy to get true friends, but difficult to get a brotherly affection in the right spirit. I was all alone since my birth, ached for a companion.. but didn't have the destiny to get one. Till my marriage I had spent my time in books and studies. The tragic story behind my childhood is that I never had the luck to see my father, to speak to him or to be with him. I still lack and ache for my father’s affection, protection and security. There was only me and my mother always. That's why I have written she is my role model, friend and guide, and my family is the pillar of strength.
May be because of all the above facts, God has given me such a humble heart and will to help all those who are in need in a simple possible way which. I try to do it with the best of my ability. I really humbled and happy to find a brother in you. I will treat you as the same in the rest of my life too. May God bless you with strength, health, wealth and prosperity. Take care.
Anandi

I always hear this song whenever I feel like. it is very very special. Hope you will also like this.
YouTube - ‪Autograph's Hit Song...!!!!!! (.:mSaLi:.)‬‏

Dear Ravi bhai,
Thank you so much for those affectionate words, I am really touched by your heartfelt gesture. It is indeed God's wish that I should get a brother in you, I was in search of a sibling figure.. It is easy to get true friends, but difficult to get a brotherly affection in the right spirit. I was all alone since my birth, ached for a companion.. but didn't have the destiny to get one. Till my marriage I had spent my time in books and studies. The tragic story behind my childhood is that I never had the luck to see my father, to speak to him or to be with him. I still lack and ache for my father’s affection, protection and security. There was only me and my mother always. That's why I have written she is my role model, friend and guide, and my family is the pillar of strength.
May be because of all the above facts, God has given me such a humble heart and will to help all those who are in need in a simple possible way which. I try to do it with the best of my ability. I really humbled and happy to find a brother in you. I will treat you as the same in the rest of my life too. May God bless you with strength, health, wealth and prosperity. Take care.
Anandi

I always hear this song whenever I feel like. it is very very special. Hope you will also like this.
YouTube - ‪Autograph's Hit Song...!!!!!! (.:mSaLi:.)‬‏

Dear Anandi,

Thank you to have accepted me as your brother and continue with it for ever :)

I could understand what you are missing in your life. A father to stand by your side and a brother to keep you in his heart for ever and give you the strenth just without you letting him know as when you require.

Anandi, I have lost my only one eldest sister long ago (not in cosmos, but in this physical world). It is so painful when you have experienced the warmth of relationship and you miss it for ever. Recently, 7 months ago, I lost my dad at his age of 73 and still I could not accept it.

I can very well understand the pain and the emotional fulfillment that you yearn to experience the love, affection, protection and security of a father and a brother. A feel of having missed in our life, a fine chance of exchanging dialogue, ideas, love and care of a father, mother, brother and sister is something that can not be easily suppressed. It keeps lingering in our heart and mind.

I am happy that you are married with a fine gentle man and having a sweet kid. I am happy that you have peace and harmony within you and the people around you. I am happy that you are a compassionate humanist and doing your best to merge your life with those underpriviledged, feel their emotions, cherish yourself with them, bring smile and joy in them and contribute to their well being some way or the other to the best of your caliber.

Anandi, there is a saying that – “To know what’s the true love, see the happy poor family”. I would also like to say in my way that – “To find the true happyness in life, don’t own yourself alone”.

For me you appear to be a person who managers herself well and include others with in herself as her natural way of living, and sharing with all, to have a meaning.

It would be my pleasure to have you as my sister.

True, God keeps reminding me that there are people around you through whom you can see me.

The song that you have posted from the movie Autograph is one of my most favorite inspirational songs. I often used to listen to it. I posted the same couple of days before in another thread.

I came to know though one of your posts in another thread that old Hindi and old Tamil movie songs are your passion. You know what? The same goes with me too :)

This is the another inspirational song from old Hindi movie that I keep listening to.

YouTube - ‪Kisi Ki Muskurahaton Pe - Raj Kapoor - Anari‬‏

(Just for others to understand)
  • If you could be happy with the smile of some one; If you could be indebted with some one’s pain; If you could have love for some one in your heart – Than that’s the meaning of Life...

• I agree that I am pouper, out of my pocket; But still my friends, I am rich of my heart; The life that end’s for the sake of love/passion, The life that gets burned for the breeze; Other’s have or not I have the acceptance – That’s the meaning of Life...

• The relationship of heart with the acceptance of the heart; The term “Love” is alive only because of me/us; To be rememberd by others even after death and would we still be smiling in some one’s tears; that every flower would tell to the buds repeatedly – That’s the meaning of life..

Last edited:
Dear Ravi bhai,
I have seen your reply and the song.. Very touching... All Rajkapoor/Mukesh/Shankar-Jaikishan combination songs are fabulous with very good inspiring thoughts. This song is in fact my hello tune. It teaches us, how to live our life. We can feel it while listen to it... very simple yet very powerful. Happiness, self satisfaction and contentment are what we define them.

• Kittum vakayil thripthiyakaathe
Kittaathathinaay kai neettaathe
Karmam cheyyuka nammude lakshyam
Karma phalam tharum eeswaranallo (eeswara chintaithonne)

Regarding your reply... who else can understand what is pain of losing someone near to us other than me. I can feel your pain. We know that they won't come back and none can replace them in this world. But when we are alone and down or upset, that moment we miss them like anything. We may be surrounded by thousands of well wishers or even our own family. But mind will repent for those who are not with us, and exploit our weakness to fullest and in the end make us more painful. That is what yoga teaches us... we have to control our mind... we don't have be slave to our mind... then it will keep on thinking, which we don't want to. Inside me, that child still misses her father and a brother's love... whenever I see a full family with father, mother and kids... I just watch them... for few minutes... if the girl is in her father’s hands... I will be happier to see that sight...it is just a pleasing moments for me. These are all human psychologies... there is no remedy found in the modern science era. Satisfying the outer body is easy... but to satisfy our minds is bit difficult... but... we need those pains... so that we won't forget who we were, how we were... we will stick to our roots...
but I am very much glad to be associated with you... and to get you as a brother is one of my happiest moments of my life.. That too, as my younger brother. Then I have the seniority and the feeling of an elder sister is something different. Right?? Take care... God Bless You.
Anandi

YouTube - ‪ESWARA CHINTA‬‏
Please listen to this song… I hope you know Malayalam.. by the way tell me, which is your native place… ???

Dear Sister Anandi,

Glad to find a elder sister :) Oh yeah not just a sister but a sister who hold similar thoughts, feelings, emotions and idealogies :).

You are absolutely right Anandi. However we are happy with well wishers and loving people around us, somewhere in the corner of your heart, we would still be missing some one whom we missed in your life. For whom we had lots of love and care and the relationships that we never experienced in our family.

As you said, yoga and mediation are the only remedy to keep our mind, calm, composed and at peace. Still the relationships of love and care are something that can never be compensated. The feelings of love and care in relationships that the heart and brain is burdened with, having lost, are something that becomes the part of our soul. I can't say its burdened but some sort of heaviness that often weighs more than what we have.

Well, as you said, there is nothing in life that is useless/undesirable/painful, in some or other way. Sometimes in life what we lose becomes the strength of our personality. Helps us to realize and be more compassionate. Yes, modern science can just help us with better living but can not help us to be a better human. The values, principles, love and care, the realizations of importance of relationships etc. are the true personality of a Human from the time immemorial, doesn’t matter how the world looks and how physically we appear to be.

Anandi, we brothers though were younger to our sister, we loved her and always have cherished presenting her and helping her from our childhood. We used to call her by name-Renuka (not Akka) and never had a feel that we are younger and we should be pampered. Such is the beauty and charm of relationships, love and care, that never have any selfish motive and elder-younger superiority/priorities/preferences. Such true love and care is the same between parents and children, between siblings, between husband and wife and even between friends.

I don't understand Malayalam much. As far as music is concerned, we can enjoy good music of any language. Btb., I enjoyed listening to the bakthi song of Geetha upadesham, that you have posted.

We are basically Tamil Iyers from Thanjore, roamed around India and presently I am working in Dubai for the past 4 years.

To tell something to you in Hindi - Phooloan sa chehra thera, Kaliyoan si muskaan hai....

Anandi, I too love listening to divine spiritual songs on my way to office in the morning. Have list of Hindi and Tamil bakthi songs to listen one after the other. From among them, I often listen to "Ganesha Pancharatnam". There are many Youtube links of this song, including one, sung by the great M.S.Subhalakshmi..

Find below a link of Ganaesha Pancharatnam, the rythm and tune of which I love the most...

YouTube - ‪Ganesha Pancharatnam‬‏

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back