• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Girls with moola nakshaththiram(star)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gopalan sir, please add me as a friend so you can help me find my "kula deivam". I am originally from palakkad, and settled nowhere, roaming all over the world without any aim or ambition. My job is unstable, family life is unhappy, father and grandmother passed away in a quick span. I've reached the point of desperation where life feels meaningless and I feel like commiting suicide at times. I'd like to add you on skype and find out what's going wrong with me, and how to correct it with proper remedies. Thanks and regards.

Dear Ashwin,

I know this post is not directed to me but you post is a plea for help.

PLEASE PLEASE get professional help right away.

Never take suicidal thoughts lightly.. we have no idea when it will overtake our mind.

Dear Sri Ashwin,

Though the message is not addressed to me, ......Nothing in our life happens without reason. The course is predestined. We are like pieces in a jigsaw puzzle. Only the creator knows where to fix the piece and when to finish the picture. Till then we have to run about seeking our place in the picture. Have faith in you, bright future will dawn on you soon.

Wishing you well,
Brahmanyan,
Bangalore.

Vidhiyai Madhiyaal Vellalaam. Fate and Destiny could be conquered through Wisdom (of God!!!!).

Gopalan sir, please add me as a friend so you can help me find my "kula deivam". I am originally from palakkad, and settled nowhere, roaming all over the world without any aim or ambition. My job is unstable, family life is unhappy, father and grandmother passed away in a quick span. I've reached the point of desperation where life feels meaningless and I feel like commiting suicide at times. I'd like to add you on skype and find out what's going wrong with me, and how to correct it with proper remedies. Thanks and regards.

Idukkan varungaal nahuga.

Sometimes I used to debate and discuss with my christian colleagues. I remember one of their quotes from Bible, Book of Psalms 23, where the psalmist says, 'Though I walk through the valley of shadow of death, I shall fear no evil for thy rod and thy staff comfort me'. They also showed me the Book of Job which resembles the story of Harischandra and Nala.

Tests, Trials, Hardships, Afflictions, Catastrophes, Calamities, Cataclysms occur in some (not all) of our (a fortunate few) lives so that we realize our finiteness, realize the existence of a Superhuman phenomenon who governs our lives and that we humble ourselves and experience His power, exultation, omnipotence, omnipresence and omniscience.

Dear Sir,

Stars are divided into 4 Quarters. They are called as PAADAMS (பாதம்). When a child takes birth it is born in any of the 4 Quarters.
Some stars have KOORU DOSHA. PUSHYA, HASTHA and POORVAASHAADA. All quarters are Seasly Strictly saying If a chil is born in Pushya 1st Quarter then the child himself or herself will be affected. If the birth is in 2nd quarter it will affect his/her mother; in 3rs Quarter Father will be affected. In the 4th Quarter the childs uncle(Maternal) will be affected. ASLESHA and MOOLA have some dosha as per astrology. For Aslesha (ஆயில்யம்) if the child is born in 1st Quarter, no body will be affected. However if it is in 2nd Paada then there will be loss of wealth; in 3rd paada for Mother and in 4th quarter for father. But Tamilians say " ஆயில்யத்து மாமியார் ஆசந்திலே"This is not correct. It is not necessary that the person concerned should die. As far as Moola (மூலம்) is concerned if the child is born in 1st Quarter then it will affect father; in 2nd quarter it will affect mother and in 3rd qusrter it will affect the family property and if the child is born in 4th Paada(QUARTER) the child will enjoy life to the brim. In Tamil what they say is absurd. i.e மூலத்து மாமியார் முக்கிலே. As a person who has studied astrology astrology, I say that there are many aspects to be checked and Star is only one aspect.Yes this is also one reason why girls go out from our brahmin caste and marry some one from some other caste.

Regards and Namaskarams,
P.R.RADHAKRISHNAN

Dear Sir,

Stars are divided into 4 Quarters. They are called as PAADAMS (பாதம்). When a child takes birth it is born in any of the 4 Quarters.
Some stars have KOORU DOSHA. PUSHYA, HASTHA and POORVAASHAADA. All quarters are Seasly Strictly saying If a chil is born in Pushya 1st Quarter then the child himself or herself will be affected. If the birth is in 2nd quarter it will affect his/her mother; in 3rs Quarter Father will be affected. In the 4th Quarter the childs uncle(Maternal) will be affected. ASLESHA and MOOLA have some dosha as per astrology. For Aslesha (ஆயில்யம்) if the child is born in 1st Quarter, no body will be affected. However if it is in 2nd Paada then there will be loss of wealth; in 3rd paada for Mother and in 4th quarter for father. But Tamilians say " ஆயில்யத்து மாமியார் ஆசந்திலே"This is not correct. It is not necessary that the person concerned should die. As far as Moola (மூலம்) is concerned if the child is born in 1st Quarter then it will affect father; in 2nd quarter it will affect mother and in 3rd qusrter it will affect the family property and if the child is born in 4th Paada(QUARTER) the child will enjoy life to the brim. In Tamil what they say is absurd. i.e மூலத்து மாமியார் முக்கிலே. As a person who has studied astrology astrology, I say that there are many aspects to be checked and Star is only one aspect.Yes this is also one reason why girls go out from our brahmin caste and marry some one from some other caste.

Regards and Namaskarams,
P.R.RADHAKRISHNAN

Dear Mr. Radhakrishnan,
Thank you for your above post supporting me not to discard girls with Moola nakshitharam etc., The last sentence is to etched in golden letters. That is the main
reason why our brahmin girls marry NB boys. Kudo to your post.
With warm regards
Narasimhan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back