• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Girivalam>> inner, inner path

Status
Not open for further replies.

drsundaram

Those who have undertaken Girivalam [ circumambulation of arunachaleswara mountain] knows the distance of circumambulation is about 14kms & thro hustly bustle of and traffiic and takes about 5-6 hrs. There is an inner inner path just going via the bottom of arunachalam identifiable by stone marking and almost single track, laden at many places stony but walkable amidst forest and feeling the peace& silence hearing the twittering of birds. Just 2.5 hrs upto Eesaana lingam and then on regular path.
When two german, names indianised Darshana & janani along with richard volunteered to take me thro inner inner path I could see Kattu siva temple named after a sidhdhar who lived there and a pond where it is said water never dries up & morning sun reflecting golden yellow when fell on adjoining Parvathi mountain{ reminded me 1970’s English film Mackennas’ Gold starring Omar sheriff and Gregory peck}.
Peace, peace and a meaningful pradikshinam while keep thinking of Lord Siva, who is said in scriptures, as Himself abiding in Arunachala which is also said as the heart
of earth.​

I can guide if any body wishes to do Girivalam using this inner, inner path. But it is not smooth and comfortable like the existing path but hard in few places but very much ok who wants to take up as an adventure.
I relished it very very much. thanks to Janani and darshana and Richard.

ramana maha rishi has explained in detail also,one can feel mahans astral bodies while doing girivalam,arunachaleswarar potri potri

Those who have undertaken Girivalam [ circumambulation of arunachaleswara mountain] knows the distance of circumambulation is about 14kms & thro hustly bustle of and traffiic and takes about 5-6 hrs. There is an inner inner path just going via the bottom of arunachalam identifiable by stone marking and almost single track, laden at many places stony but walkable amidst forest and feeling the peace& silence hearing the twittering of birds. Just 2.5 hrs upto Eesaana lingam and then on regular path.
When two german, names indianised Darshana & janani along with richard volunteered to take me thro inner inner path I could see Kattu siva temple named after a sidhdhar who lived there and a pond where it is said water never dries up & morning sun reflecting golden yellow when fell on adjoining Parvathi mountain{ reminded me 1970’s English film Mackennas’ Gold starring Omar sheriff and Gregory peck}.
Peace, peace and a meaningful pradikshinam while keep thinking of Lord Siva, who is said in scriptures, as Himself abiding in Arunachala which is also said as the heart
of earth.​

I can guide if any body wishes to do Girivalam using this inner, inner path. But it is not smooth and comfortable like the existing path but hard in few places but very much ok who wants to take up as an adventure.
I relished it very very much. thanks to Janani and darshana and Richard.

hi,
just girivalam inner path inside the body.. the atman....if u try
inner grivalam within urself..without going oustside girivalam...
atmaa tvam girija shachara pranah sariram gruham...so the
body is giri looklike moutain...atman is sri arunachala.....
sivoham.. sivoham...soham bhavayeth....

regards
tbs​

hi,
just girivalam inner path inside the body.. the atman....if u try
inner grivalam within urself..without going oustside girivalam...
atmaa tvam girija shachara pranah sariram gruham...so the
body is giri looklike moutain...atman is sri arunachala.....
sivoham.. sivoham...soham bhavayeth....

regards
tbs

Sri tbs, Very true & well said. i pray for absorbtion by Arunachala not just valam of Self..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back