• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

funerals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cardiologist"s Funeral
A Cardiologist died and was given an elaborate funeral attended by fellow physicians, family members, friends....
A huge heart covered in flowers stood behind the casket during the service.
Following the eulogy, the heart opened, and the casket rolled inside. The heart then closed, sealing the doctor in the beautiful heart forever.

At that point, one of the mourners burst into laughter. When all eyes stared at him, he said,"I am sorry, I was just thinking of my own funeral.. I am a gynecologist."

That is when the proctologist fainted.

Top Secret

[FONT=&quot]An elderly gent was invited to an old friend's home for dinner one evening.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]He was impressed by the way his buddy preceded every request to his wife with endearing terms such as Honey, My Love, Darling, Sweetheart, Pumpkin, etc.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The couple had been married for 70 years & clearly, they were still very much in love.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]While the wife was in the kitchen, the man leaned over to his host saying, "I think it's wonderful that, after all these years, you still call your wife those loving pet names."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The old man hung his head, "I have to tell you the truth," he said. "Her name slipped my mind about 10 years ago & I'm scared to death to ask her what it is.[/FONT][/FONT]

Bit(e)ing bits

Namassadhasae.

// Though women drive bikes, 'Hero Honda' will not be called 'Heroine Honda'.

// Join Engg. college. You will become Engineer. But, if you join Presidency College, you cannt become President.

// Though 'auto' is named so, the driving is to be 'manual' only.

// Let one may be son of Bill Gates. But he has to borrow while doing subtraction.

// Though lot of cells in human body, we cannot put sim card and speak using any of the cells.

// Cycle driving means cycling. Train driving training? Driving plane planning?

// What is the difference between tea and coffee? Tea has one 'e', but coffee has two 'e's.

"அவரவர் இச்சையில் எவை எவை உற்றவை அவை தருவித்தருள் பெருமாளே!"
_ திருவக்கரை திருப்புகழ்

Quote from msg 3 of Sri Soundarrajan “What is the difference between tea and coffee? Tea has one 'e', but coffee has two 'e's ’’.

Now I understand why they call it as” Eeyadichaan kaapi” (ஈ யடிச்சான் காபி)

greetings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back