• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

[Wanted] Free of cost service for your pressing problems

sravna

Dear Folks,

Those who are familiar with my posts would know I am well and truly into spirituality. I would like to employ my spiritual capabilities for the benefit of society. As a true first step I offer to help people who have health , relationship and other pressing problems. This service is totally free of cost.

I would be glad if people seek help to come out of problems that are not only personal but societal too such as control of alcohol, drug consumption, control of anger and other negative emotions.

But feel free to contact me for any problem that you find difficult to cope up with.

Regards
Sravna

Latest ads

Back