• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

[Request] Free delivery of South Indian materials

Ramesh Perumal

Dear All

How are you...Hope all well

Myself Ramesh Perumal, we got a south indian selling product shop in chembur namely Ganapati Stores. The shop is handle by my father. Actually iam a office going guy but iam also involved in my dad business.

Every sunday i delivered the order material to my respected clients who resident in Mumbai. My delivery is from Churchgate to Vasai, CSTM to Thane, CSTM to Panvel.

I plan my delivery schedule accordingly.

U can order on my whatapp number - 09969419900 and i got my digital portal also.

Digital portal details will be shared in my next post.

Requesting you all to kindly give me a chance to serve you. If you required anything kindly ping me on my number - 09969419900, then will send the complete details.

Thanks
Ramesh

Latest ads

Back