• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Forgiving Wife

Status
Not open for further replies.
When asked about the secret of the happy wedding life of more than a decade, the husband answered. "Look we have drawn a line to take decisions, all the decisions regarding small problems and small matters are being taken by my wife and I do not interfere". "Similarly, the decisions on all the big matters are taken by me and she never interferes. This is the secret of my successful, happy wedded life. - Sir, can you please elaborate ?

Husband - "Of course ! All the small decisions, such as wish car is to be purchased, what shall be the color of the rooms while white-washing, when we are going to replace our fridge, which movie should we go, when I am supposed to come back from my work etc &c. &c. - These decisions are taken by my wife and I do not interfere. Similarly, decisions regarding big problems are taken by me and she never dare to interfere, problems such, Whether America should call back the army from Iraq/Iran. What matter should be discussed during the visit of Mr. Obama to India and so on...

A wife forgives her husband, if she is wrong;
She allows him to tender apologies, if he is wrong, in case of minor issues;
If the issue is big, she will let him off, without major punishment.

A wife forgives her husband, if she is wrong;
She allows him to tender apologies, if he is wrong, in case of minor issues;
If the issue is big, she will let him off, without major punishment.

pann,

what about the husband? should he not do the same thing. are you putting the wife on a pedestal here?

i would rather you word the poem like this...

'a spouse forgives the partner if the other is wrong;
the spouse allows the other to tender apologies, if it is 'minor' issues
if the issue is 'big' the spouse will let the other off, without major punishment'

though i have doubts as to who defines what minor or major issues maybe...

Now I understood. But it should have been A wife forgives her husband if he is wrong. its such an imp issue and i just brushed it aside.
yes thats true. especially in adultery/infidelity cases. Lot of wives forgive their husbands.
forgive will not be correct word compromise with their fate for the sake of future of her sons or daughter's will be correct sentence.
Many a time these women are not that educated so financially dependent on their better half. and financially insecure.
this article suits this issue. Till finances do us apart! - The Times of India
HH dalai lama on adultery http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2...ama_offers_advice_after_asking_tiger_who.html
:clap2:

Salute to the women folk.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back