• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

For those who want to LOLL

Status
Not open for further replies.
This could go to the jokes thread. But I am deliberately bringing it here. Let more people enjoy it. I hope Praveen will LOL and allow it to continue here atleast for some time.

A Woman writes to the I.T. Technical support guy:

Dear Technical Support,

Last year I upgraded from Boy Friend 5.0 to Husband 1.0 and I noticed a distinct slowdown in the over all system performance. This is particularly in the flowers and Jewellery Applications, which operated flawlessly under Boy Friend 5.0.In addition, the Husband 1.0 uninstalled another valuable program Romance 9.5 and also installed undesirable programs such as NEWS 5.0, MONEY 3.0 and CRICKET 4.1. What can I do?

Regards,

xxxxx

The reply she received:

Dear Madam,

First, keep in mind that Boy Friend 5.0 is an entertainment package while Husband 1.0 is an Operating System.

Please enter command "ithoughtyoulovedme.html" and try to download Tears 6.2. Then you will find it automatically running the Applications Jewellery 2.0 and Flowers 3.5. However, please remember overuse of the Application mentioned can cause Husband 1.0 to default to Silence 2.5, Beer 6.1 or Whiskey 6.8.
Also, please do not disturb the original package of Husband 1.0. Otherwise a new vicious Trojen virus Girlfriend 2.5 will creep into your system. So be careful.

In addition please do not attempt to reinstall the Boyfriend 5.0 program. These are unsupported applications and will crash Husband 1.0.

We recommend that you try Cooking 3.0 after some necessary basic training.

Good luck madam.

Regards.

xxxxxx

The usual response from the IT guy will be: User error. Ma'am you are not using your phone / computer / washing machine right.

The usual response from the IT guy will be: User error. Ma'am you are not using your phone / computer / washing machine right.

Thats not true..

Once I had to contact Microsoft for some software issue and the IT guy on the chat said...'Do not worry Madam..I will put a smile on your face soon"

"Elichavaayan" perhaps not as bad as "pulichchavaayan"?

Remember the tale of the markata which bit into the poogee-phalam, thinking it was a draakshaa-phalam?

S Narayanaswamy Iyer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back