• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

For Old Grand Fathers in this Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
For Old Grand Fathers in this Forum

10390319_252205514985156_4146038277114753827_n.jpg

I am not a grand father. I have only some silver to flaunt

some silver in hair is a status symbol.

when some youngster touches my foot, I feel embarrassed and feel like screaming I am one of you

on recent visit to a temple involving some 300 step climb in melkote, They tried leaving me down. I got wild and climbed and showed

i am oldman aged 68. i am vry much proud of my age becoz i was dreaming to become grand pa.i am looking 4 friendship of similar age group to talk to them, share with them and exchange of thoughts and ideas.

P.J.Sir,

‘Objection’ Sir.

Why useage of the word ‘Old’ in the firstplace?

Is it necessary that every grandfather should be ‘old’?

I am a grandfather,but definitely not ‘old’.

You could have simply mentioned grandfathers as has been mentioned in the quote. I have seen grandfathers and more particularlysome like you giving really a young look.:)

P.S: Have seen you only in Avatar photograph. Hope in person, you will be giving a very smart look and in fact going by your active participation thro number of the threads covering various subjects every day, I am sure that you still have a young and energetic feeling.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is me

P.J.Sir,

‘Objection’ Sir.

Why useage of the word ‘Old’ in the firstplace?

Is it necessary that every grandfather should be ‘old’?

I am a grandfather,but definitely not ‘old’.

You could have simply mentioned grandfathers as has been mentioned in the quote. I have seen grandfathers and more particularlysome like you giving really a young look.:)

P.S: Have seen you only in Avatar photograph. Hope in person, you will be giving a very smart look and in fact going by your active participation thro number of the threads covering various subjects every day, I am sure that you still have a young and energetic feeling.

Krish Sir

Sorry.. I am young man running 76, looks like 55-60 !!!

Young at heart, love playing chess on line, walking, watching Cricket and playing with my grand children are my hobby,Loves to read interesting articles from any source, ( like to Tease Renukaji and Raji madam as they tolerate me); Hate shabby presentation by anyone in the Forum without proper para etc,likes to answer without offending anyone, do not like to criticize anyone, day dreaming etc etc.

Krish Sir

Young at heart, love playing chess on line, walking, watching Cricket and playing with my grand children are my hobby,Loves to read interesting articles from any source, ( like to Tease Renukaji and Raji madam as they tolerate me); Hate shabby presentation by anyone in the Forum without proper para etc,likes to answer without offending anyone, do not like to criticize anyone, day dreaming etc etc.
PJ sir
you are a gem
my day begins with responding to your post
the amount I have learned from you has changed my attitudes to many things .god bless PJ sir

Krish Sir

I do appreciate the stand taken by the Senior. Age is mere number. Old or young depends upon their thinking and meeting the challenges.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back