• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Footprints....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Footprints
One night I had a dream. I dreamed I was walking along the beach with God and across the sky flashed scenes from my life. For each scene I noticed two sets of footprints in the sand, one belonged to me, the other to God. When the last scene of my life flashed before us, I looked back at the footprints in the sand. I noticed, that many times along the path of life, there was only one set of footprints. I also noticed that it happened at the very saddest times in my life. This really bothered me and I questioned God about it. “God, you said that once I decided to follow you, you would walk with me all the way, but I noticed that during the most troublesome time in my life there is only one set of footprints. I don’t understand why in times when I needed you most, you would leave me.” God replied, “My precious, precious child, I love you and I would never never leave you during your times of trials and suffering.
When you see only one set of footprints, it was the then that I carried you.
(Dear all, this is true in my life. Really God has carried me many times since I was a small baby, He made sure I should reach where I am now, and carry someone else’s sorrows and difficulties on my shoulders as long as I am alive, by this way, He has given me an opportunity to repay His debts and allowed me to offer my prayer on His feet. I have put this story in my cabin at School, in my bedroom, just to read, whenever I want to read it and to give a reassurance to myself, My God is somewhere near me, ready to hold me whenever I am down.) Anandi.

Pyaari Anandi...

Ye Khudha gawaah hai...

Jo phool khile hain thumhare zindagi maey
Ye Khudha gawaah hai

Jo diye jalaaye thumne, doosroan ke zindagi maey
Ye Khudha gawaah hai

Chalthy chalthey zindagi ke raahoan maey, jo bhi hua
Ye Khudha gawaah hai

Khudha ki daya, uska saaya, kabhi naa naakaam hua...
Ye Insaan gawaah hai.

Ye Khudha gawaah hai........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back