• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

First year Ceremony

Sir,
my brother in law passed away last year April 2018. He is the only son. My father in law did cremation ceremony only. Since he is upset of his son demise, he has not performed the other rituals say nithyavidi, dasastu, soundikarnam and devasam. Now coming week my brother in law first year Thithi is coming. Please clarify me my father in law has to perform the above rituals. I overheard when father is alive and son is not alive, then father do not have to perform the rituals. Some purohit say it has to be performed and first year nearing, it is to be performed at Rameswaram. I am confused. Please suggest you comments

P hemanth kumar

Latest ads

Back