• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

First thithi/anniversary of my father' death calculator

Dear sir,
My mother expired on 17.11.2019 by 4 pm 1st day ofkarthigai month which was krishnapatcha panchami thithi. All 13 days ceremonies and masiyams being done. First masiyam done on karthigai 30th. My request is to inform me the datesof varushapthigam, and oona apthigam. And also inform me whether I have to do annual srartham every year on krishnapatcha panchami of aippasi or karthigai
Thank you
Soundararajan.s

It depends.......better to consult the vadhyar who performed the ஸஞ்சயனம்/ ஸபிண்டீகரணம்...

Latest ads

Back