• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Fate and Free-will

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sri Sravana Sir,

The problem is none (may be there are exceptions) remember experiences of previous birth, so the sufferings go waste and may be we are committing the same mistakes we had committed in the past. So how can we be thought to be maturing? and maturing for What? If we are not going to be re-born in karma-bhoomi, what is the use of this experience of whole life?

I would think that though the physical experiences and details of the previous births are not retained for the future births, the spiritual import or the essence is carried forward. This I would say is reflected in its innate ability and personality in that birth. What I call maturity is seeing things in a balanced and in a very objective way. To achieve balance is why each soul is supposed to be born again and again so that it can merge with a perfectly balanced brahman

Unless the mind is de-linked with other motor organs (which then makes the living quite useless), how can it remain unaffected? It can perhaps be taught not to react or it can be trained to resign to the situation. But would that be maturity?

Regards,

narayan
I used the word unaffected in the sense, mind doesn't get into murky emotional states which can blur the reality.

Last edited:
Sri.Narayan Sir, Greetings. I refer to your message in post #46.

Referring your msg # 7, I am inclined to think that there is some stuff in karma theory. I cannot think of any other reason for the sufferings some kids undergo (for no fault of their own) when they are born as physically or mentally challenged. If there is no "equaliser", I would presume that only the fittest will survive and there would be no room for any living being other than the "fittest" on this earth.

Most of us believe, there is a God who is also a creator. We also believe, we are created by this creator. Also, we believe that this creator, God is just and merciful; cares for our individual welfare.

But when we face pain and misery, like the physically and mentally challenged children, we are very reluctant to place the blame for the defective creation under the creator's feet. Since we believe the creator is all knowing and very justful, we cannot bring ourselves to blame the creator for the defect in the creation. So, we end up blaming the victims. Victims here are the defective creations. As a tradesperson, if I produced defective workmanship like that, I would have lost my job with or without notice. That is a fact.

Since we want to blame the victims, since we can't see any other fault, we have to resort to 'poorva janma' theory and 'poorva janma karma'.

Physically and mentally challenged children are the proof to show there is no creator. Even a nincompoop like me would never put anyone in harm's way, least of all a child. All the religions say, no matter how worst the sin may be, if the sinner repents and prays for forgiveness, that sin would be wiped out. Baghava Gita too says the same thing. All it requires is to 'surrender unto his lotus feet'.

If the creator is that merciful, that creator would not create physically and mentally challenged children 'for the sake of punishing mistakes they have not done'! Think about it for a second, please... If you believe the reincarnation theory, this body is only like a garment, to be discarded at the end of this reincarnation; why would the creator punish 'my garments' in order to punish me? Does it make sense? It does not for me though.

What 'equaliser'? Where is the equality? only the fittest survive. Not just the fittest, but the most manipulative and the smart only survive well. If there is an equaliser, everyone should have been equal in all aspects. That is not the case. Right from reaching the egg in mother's womb all the way to death, only the fittest survive. That is the law of nature.

Does not the non-parity in the length of the rope indicate that some are born (and in most probability will be) less equal than others? If not karma, what would be the reason for this disparity?

Maya or illusion is the reason for this disparity. It is not karma. In post #7 I wrote this....
As per the length of the rope, the rope is not equitable in length. For the given same circumstances, the length of the rope is different in USA, Canada, Australia and in India; the length of the rope is not equitable compared to city exposure to village expposure; different depending upon the persons involved, rich/poor/educated/illiterate/orthodox/reformist.... there are many variables.

That quoted message only shows the apparent inequality of the length of rope. In truth, there is no rope. The rope itself is an illusion.

Let us consider a brilliant child is born in Kallahary Desert/ in a poor Harijan family in a village in India (where Govt schemes have not reached)/ in a poor Brahmin family in Tamil Nadu/ to an astute parent like Sri.Yamaka/ in an influential family in USA.......

What is the length of the rope for the individual child from each example, please? The length is just the same. But we fail to see it.

All the children enjoy their childhood with the same vigor as the next child. Every child grows up weilding influnce in it's own sorroundings and environment. We fail to see that.

Happiness is a subjective term. When I was a youngster, I was very happy when I could go to the nearest sugarcane farm and choose a sugarcane and eat it (there was always a thrill when the farm was not our farm!); eating fresh groundnut, just pulled out, the cream sticky on both my cheeks, dethorning and eating cactus fruit.... Only when we lump all the examples together, we are confused. Comparing a kid growing up in an influential family in USA to a kid in a poor Indian family is not fair. Each kid will have his/her own happy life as per their own social condition and society norms. Comparing them is an illusion.

In my humble opinion, there is no karma that control our lives; there is no creator sitting there, creating us. We are here due to natural selection. In the natural process, sometimes, cells are not built properly, ending up physically or mentally challenged children.

Cheers!

Sri.Narayan Sir, Greetings. I refer to your message in post #46.

Physically and mentally challenged children are the proof to show there is no creator. Even a nincompoop like me would never put anyone in harm's way, least of all a child. All the religions say, no matter how worst the sin may be, if the sinner repents and prays for forgiveness, that sin would be wiped out. Baghava Gita too says the same thing. All it requires is to 'surrender unto his lotus feet'.

Cheers!

Sri Raghy Sir,

I have no intention to disagree with your opinions and conclusions. I would just like to contemplate on some points with a positive hope that you will throw some light to make them clear..

You have stated that- "All the religions say, no matter how worst the sin may be, if the sinner repents and prays for forgiveness, that sin would be wiped out. Baghava Gita too says the same thing. All it requires is to 'surrender unto his lotus feet'.

So, do you feel that all the religious books like Baghavat Gira, Holy Quran, Bible etc are misleading stuffs to confuse mankind by offering some indientity of GOD, preaching humans to pray and surrender themselves to wipe off all their sins?

Because, you have stated that there is no creator sitting their and creating us.

Assuming we belive in the existance of God/creator and surrendering to him, doing penance for our sins, our sins would be wiped off. In such a case -

1) Can we know as how many of us truely repent for our wrong doing, do penance by way of revealing our mistakes, by way of losing something of ours to patch up the mistakes we did and simeltaneously surrender to GOD, requesting him to forgive us and help us, giving an opportunity to do our penance by putting things in order for the other human, whom we have disturbed/spoiled/decieved?

2) Can we know how much of us just don't pray god only for asking forgiveness out of fear of Hell/bad karma, after having done something gruesome/destructive/disguisting etc, each time.? And just ask GOD for forgiveness with true consciousness, patch things up and take the maximum efforts to not to commit the same sin or somethingn different.

Dear Raghy ji,

You wrote:

Cheers!

Ok thats at a macrocosmic level now lets go to a microcosmic level so why do we even need Law and Courts to sentence a criminal?

Shouldnt we all be kind enough as not to sentence the criminal who repents and regrets no matter even if he brutally murdered a couple of people.

Chi.Ravi Said,

You have stated that- "All the religions say, no matter how worst the sin may be, if the sinner repents and prays for forgiveness, that sin would be wiped out. Baghava Gita too says the same thing. All it requires is to 'surrender unto his lotus feet'.

So, do you feel that all the religious books like Baghavat Gira, Holy Quran, Bible etc are misleading stuffs to confuse mankind by offering some indientity of GOD, preaching humans to pray and surrender themselves to wipe off all their sins?

Chi.Ravi, Greetings. You are welcome to disagree with me.

There is something called சொன்னதும் சொல்லாமல் விட்டதும் . What I said is, QUOTE] "All the religions say, no matter how worst the sin may be, if the sinner repents and prays for forgiveness, that sin would be wiped out. Baghava Gita too says the same thing. All it requires is to 'surrender unto his lotus feet'. [/QUOTE]

What I didn't say was, (Left for the reader's imagination).... If those scriptures are true, then there will be no sin to carry over. the slate would be clean; then, how would the karma theory apply?

Secondly, if I commit sins using my present body, for the purpose of fulfilling the pleasure needs of this present body, what is the justification for punishing my future body in the next birth? Let us say, I made someone a cripple by thrashing that person for the pleasure of this body, in this birth; would the Creator make me a cripple in my next birth as a punishment? How can that be justifiable? not only that incarnation suffer, it also make all the other persons associated with that incarnation, where as Raghy got away scot free! Kindly think about it, please.

Cheers!

Dear Raghy ji,

You wrote:

Ok thats at a macrocosmic level now lets go to a microcosmic level so why do we even need Law and Courts to sentence a criminal?

Shouldnt we all be kind enough as not to sentence the criminal who repents and regrets no matter even if he brutally murdered a couple of people.

Sowbagyavathy Renuka, Greetings.

Macroscomic level is finished there, please. If the sins are wiped out, there is no karma to carry; there can't even be an reincarnation. Any punishment can not be carried over to the next reincarnation.

Do we have a justice system? no. We have law; law is an ass. So many innocents suffer punishment if they can't afford decent lawyers; so many criminals are free because they can afford smart lawyers.

Cheers!

Sowbagyavathy Renuka, Greetings.

Macroscomic level is finished there, please. If the sins are wiped out, there is no karma to carry; there can't even be an reincarnation. Any punishment can not be carried over to the next reincarnation.

Do we have a justice system? no. We have law; law is an ass. So many innocents suffer punishment if they can't afford decent lawyers; so many criminals are free because they can afford smart lawyers.

Cheers!

Dear Raghy Ji,

Most of us think that God rewards and punishes but thats not how it is according to Hinduism.God does not get involved in our doings..thats where the Free Will comes in.
Its our Free Will that decides our future.Our previous birth Free Will decided our current Fate. Confused???

Karmic cycle is what we are all caught in and for every action there is a reaction but just a reminder a person who is so called suffering in this birth might not always have bad karma but at times working out his Sanchita Karma at a faster rate hence the apparent suffering.

Many Hindus might look down on a deformed person and not want to help him but people fail to realize that its a symbiotic existence we have that if we help a person selflessly that act also help us in our spiritual upliftment.
So everyone is a "Karmic Guest" to each other in this world and if we go on lines of Atithi Devo Bhava we alleviate each others sufferings. Doesn't the saying go Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam?

Last edited:
Chi.Ravi Said,

[/COLOR]

Chi.Ravi, Greetings.You are welcome to disagree with me.

There is something called சொன்னதும் சொல்லாமல் விட்டதும் . What I said is, QUOTE] "All the religions say, no matter how worst the sin may be, if the sinner repents and prays for forgiveness, that sin would be wiped out. Baghava Gita too says the same thing. All it requires is to 'surrender unto his lotus feet'.

What I didn't say was, (Left for the reader's imagination).... If those scriptures are true, then there will be no sin to carry over. the slate would be clean; then, how would the karma theory apply?

Secondly, if I commit sins using my present body, for the purpose of fulfilling the pleasure needs of this present body, what is the justification for punishing my future body in the next birth? Let us say, I made someone a cripple by thrashing that person for the pleasure of this body, in this birth; would the Creator make me a cripple in my next birth as a punishment? How can that be justifiable? not only that incarnation suffer, it also make all the other persons associated with that incarnation, where as Raghy got away scot free! Kindly think about it, please.

Cheers!

[/QUOTE]

I have highlighted the specific quote of yours, above....

"For wrong doing of my present body, what’s the justification for punishing my future body?" I don’t think it's so tough to answer this query, IMO.

As a human we would feel extremely hurt, uncomfortable and at times would feel pity on our self to have a deformed body and or having our limbs amputated due some or other reasons..

It's our heart, our consciousness and our mind/brain that feels so..Isn't it? The realizations are for soul and not for the mortal body. That’s why religious people follow and spread spiritualism to have realization and get our soul liberated. It god nothing to do with our physical handicap, to get our soul spiritually inclined (that helps us to remain human and do good deeds) and get liberated.

Body is just a shield/mask, a physical appearance provider for a soul. And anything related to the body is for the soul to feel and bear.

So, the punishment to our future New Body is nothing but the punishment to our Old Soul, IMO.

- The second specific extract from your post..

not only that incarnation suffer, it also make all the other persons associated with that incarnation, where as Raghy got away scot free! Kindly think about it, please.

"Not only the incarnation suffer, it also makes all the other persons associated with that incarnation suffers", is a very good point you have projected here. That’s how we could see -

1) Good parents having bad children, got affected, v.v.; 2) A good lady having bad husband, got affected, v.v.; 3) A good person having bad sibling(s), got affected; 4) A good person having a bad friend, got effected; 5) A good person having believed a bogus God man, got effected etc...etc..,

All the Good people are appearing "Good" for us and for such people themselves in their present janma and still they end up suffering some or other way. That's what is the Karma based impacts on each person, IMO.

It is our illusion in the present janma that, we got scot free, IMO.

Sir,

One personal, light hearted, friendly question to you. Hope you will not mistake me.

Often at the end of your comments, expressing your views (other than while solving issues between members), you add "Please" / "Think Please".

Do you feel irritated, if you find/think, that the other person is lacking in his/her thinking?

Dear Mr. Ravi,

I KNOW that truth can be stranger than fiction and real life can be more

crazy than reel lives and dramas. If it is not bursting into your privacy, I

will like to know the story behind the spilling of soda and how it led to

your wedding. If you don't want to dislose it, I WON'T feel hurt either. I

will understand your position. It is a promise :)

with warm regards,
Mrs. V.R.

Raghy, while I don't disagree with your overall thesis -- no creator, etc. -- there are some errors in your presentation regarding the doctrine of karma/reincarnation.

....Secondly, if I commit sins using my present body, for the purpose of fulfilling the pleasure needs of this present body, what is the justification for punishing my future body in the next birth?
Body is jadam, has no jnanam, it is not the doer or the enjoyer. The doer and enjoyer is the atman. So, according to this theory, in one birth if this atman uses the body it occupies to do bad things, then in the next birth, or some subsequent birth, through the body he occupies the atman will suffer the consequences, not the body. In other words, "Raghy" refers to the atman, not the body.

This is the very reason why karma/reincarnation theory is a pernicious one. It promotes a mind set in which not just the random misfortunes of life, but birth in castes that face life-long hardship is attributed to accumulated past karma.

...Most of us think that God rewards and punishes but thats not how it is according to Hinduism.God does not get involved in our doings..thats where the Free Will comes in. Its our Free Will that decides our future.Our previous birth Free Will decided our current Fate. Confused???
I don't know what Hinduism you are talking about, but the Hinduism practiced by many hundreds of millions of people, including top religious leaders, God does not have any other business than to get involved in human affairs, like passing an exam, getting a job, arranging for U.S. visa, curing cancer, arranging for rain, may be even getting a movie ticket for a hot new release, and of course granting moksham.

So everyone is a "Karmic Guest" to each other in this world and if we go on lines of Atithi Devo Bhava we alleviate each others sufferings.
There is no need to believe in karma and reincarnation to be kind to each other. If anything this karma-thinking is an impediment.

Doesn't the saying go Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam?
There is a lot of misinformation about this phrase Vasudaiva kutumbakam. In the popular myth this phrase is supposed to mean something like the whole world is one family, but the author of this sholka actually was warning the reader against looking at the entire world as one big happy family.

Please see this blog writeup, at least on this topic the blogger has done an excellent job, about the true meaning of vasudaiva kutumbakam with context.

Cheers!

Dear Sri.Nara, Greetings. I refer to your message in post #59.

Body is jadam, has no jnanam, it is not the doer or the enjoyer. The doer and enjoyer is the atman. So, according to this theory, in one birth if this atman uses the body it occupies to do bad things, then in the next birth, or some subsequent birth, through the body he occupies the atman will suffer the consequences, not the body. In other words, "Raghy" refers to the atman, not the body.

In the past, I used to say this too, even in this same forum. I can't say this anymore. I am starting to realise differently.

a. We assume physically/mentally disadvantaged persons suffer/cry. But how do we know? I had a friend in Malaysia, a professor (English); He had a birth defect, one of his eyes were totally blind, the other one was semi-blind. He says he saw the world in twilight and thought others were like him too! Only when he was 12 yrs. old he knew he was different! He is very happy, last year got married too. I have come across many disabled persons who are quite cheerful and jovial (not in sarcastic sense. Actually cheerful). Come to think of it, most of our miseries are sought by us "வேலியோடு போகும் ஓனானை வயிற்றில் கட்டிக்கொண்ட கதை" .. we want to 'improve our standard of living'; 'earn more and more'; 'want have about million dollars for retirement'.......we complicate our own lives and suffer for that.

b. We have conflicting scriptures. On the one hand we say, the Atma doesn't suffer; again we turn around and say, 'Atma suffer along with the body'. We are not too clear.

c. What about the persons who can see this body as 'காயமே இது பொய்யடா; வெறும் காற்றடைத்த பையடா'..... their atma doesn't suffer at all.

Karma theory is also an illusion. If I get punished in this incarnation, I should atleast know what I am ounished for, when I commited the crime etc. If I don't know any of this, then what stops God from running a 'Kangaroo court'?

I have one more doubt; what if a person commits a crime and gets punished in this life in the human run court? Does his slate gets cleaned? How do we know for sure that the person doesn't get punished twice for the same crime?

This is the very reason why karma/reincarnation theory is a pernicious one. It promotes a mind set in which not just the random misfortunes of life, but birth in castes that face life-long hardship is attributed to accumulated past karma.

Ture. People should try and strive to be good on their own; not for fearing punishments. That should be the hallmark of the civilised society.

Cheers!

Dear Chi.Ravi, Greetings.

Sir,

One personal, light hearted, friendly question to you. Hope you will not mistake me.

Often at the end of your comments, expressing your views (other than while solving issues between members), you add "Please" / "Think Please".

Do you feel irritated, if you find/think, that the other person is lacking in his/her thinking

Dear Ravi, I don't doubt others ability to think; if I did, I wouldn't be requesting them to think. Sorry, I did not mean it that way.

During discussions, I am putting forward a point of view whi
ch is different to other's point of view. So, I am requesting them to look at my point of view from my own angle. I don't know, it is quite hard to explain by words. I thought I was being poilte when I was requesting someone to think in the same lines; seems it may not be the case. Thank you for pointing it out; I shall try to refrain from using that in the future. Sorry, I did not mean to offend.

The use of the word 'please' is just plain politeness. I don't want to be harsh; So, I use the word 'please'.

Cheers!

b. We have conflicting scriptures. On the one hand we say, the Atma doesn't suffer; again we turn around and say, 'Atma suffer along with the body'. We are not too clear.

Karma theory is also an illusion.

Dear Raghy, Lord Sri Krishna himself says in Srimat BG, body is no more than clothing, you wear one after another, but the essence is not the clothing. However, your observation is spot on, it is all hogwash.

Atman is the quintessential Invisible Pink Unicorn. There is nothing called Jeevatma. Suffering is ephemeral, all gone when the neurons stop firing and the synopsis lose their connections. If you go back 100 years, let alone 1000 years, I am sure every single individual experienced grief, suffering, and happiness too. But, what does all of that amount to, today? Nothing, isn't it?

Yes, karma theory is an illusion, one that is devised to answer unanswerable questions. A side effect of this is to relegate unsuspecting ordinary people who knew and know no better to life long suffering. The side effect has become the main effect for as back as we can look back.

Raghy, AFAIC, karma theory as propounded by Vedantins and Brahminists is nothing more than hogwash.

Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:
"In my humble opinion, there is no karma that control our lives; there is no creator sitting there, creating us. We are here due to natural selection. In the natural process, sometimes, cells are not built properly, ending up physically or mentally challenged children." -- Raghy said.

Amen.

Events in this world are very random, although to some extent we can control them. Many times accidents happen, we just can't stop them.

No God of Abraham or Vedas/Puranas or Torah creates or controls anything or anybody... all this perpetrated by the man-made Organized Religions.

But Karma in the sense of action (or decision to act) you do in this life is the key to your success or failure here... No re-birth of YOUR soul.

Last edited:
"In my humble opinion, there is no karma that control our lives; there is no creator sitting there, creating us. We are here due to natural selection. In the natural process, sometimes, cells are not built properly, ending up physically or mentally challenged children." -- Raghy said.

Amen.

Events in this world are very random, although to some extent we can control them. Many times accidents happen, we just can't stop them.

No God of Abraham or Vedas/Puranas or Torah creates or controls anything or anybody... all this perpetrated by the man-made Organized Religions.

But Karma in the sense of action (or decision to act) you do in this life is the key to your success or failure here... No re-birth of YOUR soul.

Yamaka Ji,

Why are you saying Amen? Its Organized Religious word also isnt it?

Dear Mr. Ravi,

I KNOW that truth can be stranger than fiction and real life can be more

crazy than reel lives and dramas. If it is not bursting into your privacy, I

will like to know the story behind the spilling of soda and how it led to

your wedding. If you don't want to dislose it, I WON'T feel hurt either. I

will understand your position. It is a promise :)

with warm regards,
Mrs. V.R.

Smt. V.R.

That was just an imaginary illustration to ponder on the subject of "FATE" & "FREE WILL"....

If, accidental spilling of soda on me or one stranger would have got me into marriege with that stranger, I would for sure be happy to let you know the story in detail :).

Yamaka Ji,

Why are you saying Amen? Its Organized Religious word also isnt it?

I am saying..YES, for sure. Nothing more! Organized Religions also say YES.. just a word of affirmation...

I am NOT a practitioner of any Religion, period.

I am saying..YES, for sure. Nothing more! Organized Religions also say YES.. just a word of affirmation...

I am NOT a practitioner of any Religion, period.

In Amen there is word Na Me.It means not for me/not mine.

So that way you can say Amen, denoting religion is not for you.

P.S Na-- No
Me-- for me/mine in Sanskrit

Last edited:
Smt. V.R.

That was just an imaginary illustration to ponder on the subject of "FATE" & "FREE WILL"....

If, accidental spilling of soda on me or one stranger would have got me into marriege with that stranger, I would for sure be happy to let you know the story in detail :).

Ravi agar tumne soda nahi giraya to hamhe koi doosri kahani bataa do ki tumne aur kya giraya?

Ravi agar tumne soda nahi giraya to hamhe koi doosri kahani bataa do ki tumne aur kya giraya?

Brahin Saheb, abb maey kyaa bathaaon? Ek zamaane maey aap ne apne haath maey sambhaal ke pakad kar bhi jo giraya/bekaar kiya wo ham sab aadmiyoan ne giraya.. Kuch logoan ne kushi kushi se giraya, kuch logoan ne thanhaayi me girayaa..LOLZ

Brahin Saheb, abb maey kyaa bathaaon? Ek zamaane maey aap ne apne haath maey sambhaal ke pakad kar bhi jo giraya/bekaar kiya wo ham sab aadmiyoan ne giraya.. Kuch logoan ne kushi kushi se giraya, kuch logoan ne thanhaayi me girayaa..LOLZ

Doosron ke liye kharaab hi sahi,Hamare liye to zindagi ban jati hai.
Sau ghamon ko nichodne ke bad hi,Ek katra shaarab ban jati hai.
Aur tumne kaise socha ki humne bhi giraya hoga.

Doosron ke liye kharaab hi sahi,Hamare liye to zindagi ban jati hai.
Sau ghamon ko nichodne ke bad hi,Ek katra shaarab ban jati hai.
Aur tumne kaise socha ki humne bhi giraya hoga.

Janaab,

Bas youn hi soch liya, jaane bhi dho na
Aapke andaazoan maey, hamey bhi khone dho na
Gam aur khushi sey hamko kya mathlab, ab dono ek hi lagthey hain
Madhu shala ke aangam maey, hum sab pyaare lagthe hain.

Hamne socha ki zarror aapne bhi giraya hoga
Shaayad apney khayaloan maey bhighaa diya hoga
Ham ab sochathey hain apne hee khayaaloan maey
Ki, shaayad aapne kuch aur samjha hoga.

Last edited:
Janaab,

Bas youn hi soch liya, jaane bhi dho na
Aapke andaazoan maey, hamey bhi khone dho na
Gam aur khushi sey hamko kya mathlab, ab dono ek hi lagthey hain
Madhu shala ke aangam maey, hum sab pyaare lagthe hain.

Hamne soch ki zarror aapne bhi giraya hoga
Shaayad apney khayaloan maey bhighaa diya hoga
Ham ab sochathey hain apne hee khayaaloan maey
Ki, shaayad aapne kuch aur samjha hoga.

translation for all the hindi posts please.

some of us dont simply know hindi. :)

thank you.

....Bas youn hi soch liya, jaane bhi dho na
Ravi, is it fair to have so many back and forth in Hindi, and from the looks of which it seems like friendly banter between the two of you. Does this really belong under a serious topic Shri Narayan has started?

I am nobody to say you don't have the right to do so, but I am only requesting to think about it and do what you think is best.

Cheers!

Ravi, is it fair to have so many back and forth in Hindi, and from the looks of which it seems like friendly banter between the two of you. Does this really belong under a serious topic Shri Narayan has started?

I am nobody to say you don't have the right to do so, but I am only requesting to think about it and do what you think is best.

Cheers!

Not at all fair, Sri Nara,

Please accept my sincere apology... I am glad to find one person pointing this out, from the time I joined this Forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back