• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Fable of the Porcupines.... The parable is worth sharing….

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fable of the porcupine

It was the coldest winter ever. Many animals died because of the cold.

The porcupines, realizing the situation, decided to group together to keep warm. This way they covered and protected themselves; but the quills of each one wounded their closest companions.

After awhile, they decided to distance themselves one from the other and they began to die, alone and frozen. So they had to make a choice: either accept the quills of their companions or disappear from the Earth.

Wisely, they decided to go back to being together. They learned to live with the little wounds caused by the close relationship with their companions in order to receive the warmth that came from the others.

This way they were able to survive.

Moral :

The best relationship is not the one that brings together perfect people, but when each individual learns to live with the imperfections of others and can admire the other person's good qualities.

The real moral of the story......

LEARN TO LIVE WITH THE PIN PRICKS IN YOUR LIFE.

Thank you Karthikji...
I have also started reading more than before so that I can share those stories and motivational materials with you and in turn I too can learn from these topics and adapt it in my life... It is for mutual benefit... Never to miss an opportunity to learn.. Knowledge is like an ocean and we only know a miniscule out of it.. Every day is new and every information is a new learning.. Right???
Take care...
Anandi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back