• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Evar evar ... bababababa...

And ta da... based on my personal beliefs and no one else's opinion or perception.. I believe the cosmic dance just made a tiny bit of sense..

Do you remember the matrix movie (again !!!).. there is a small role of the key maker or the ring maker or whatever... he dies.. but he does explain that his purpose is completed and so its done. I am thinking of something similar happening in our timeline too..

It might just be.. and I dont really say that this is the equivalent of a western science based fact... that the need for all that has played out to happen is now complete. I am sure people might now look at what is being said in indian beliefs or atleast rethink their own belief in their own gods.. To put it in a technically correct manner.. I am sure the people of yarrawonga (that I came into contact with) now know about living in a joint family, being nice to the people you meet and generally believe in a superior power.

Therefore.. lets just pack up and go home. Fuck covid.. and whatever other illusion that god might have forced to fall on the people. Get me a ticket and I will be back in triplicane, sit near the open space of thayar sannidhi and try to see what I can do next.. Next as in, marry kasturi, get some job and such..

Now based on our conversations and your level of ability to assimilate what has been happening.. you might end up with two possible explanations..

a. Its like the movie where steve carrell plays a senator who suddenly grows a beard and ends up being forced to build a huge ship.. rather funny movie.. pretty sure u will have a good laugh if you happen to watch it..

b. Its like the movie where kevin spacey acts like the cripple and walks out of a police investigation before eventually walking normally in the end sequence..

If you ask me.. I too dont know which movie is more appropriate given the set of events that have transpired. But just like the rainbow is different for every person, each one of us is entitled to his own opinion. Such is the nature of our prakriti or eco system.

But it is interesting to note that this is already given in the scriptural sloka..

Evar evar.. bababababababa..

so its upto each one of you to choose to decide on and believe what you think happened.

As for me.. I am dead tired.. I really just want curd rice, pickle and a small job to spend my time doing. So ya.. the ticket back please..

Like at the end of deadpool 1.. shooo.. shows over.. go home.. and dont leave the trash lying around.. thats a dick move.

Again..

Sarvam Srikrishnarpanamasthu.

Did I say I was pious.. If I had .. I apologize. Its just that I have been born in a brahmin family and my beliefs were formed accordingly. But I also have been influenced by the western world and its concepts.. so ya..

Latest ads

Back