• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Escape to Shambala

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shamb.jpg

"To my mathematical brain, the numbers alone make thinking about aliens perfectly rational. The real challenge is to work out what aliens might actually be like."

"If aliens visit us, the outcome could be much like when Columbus landed in America, which didn’t turn out well for the Native Americans,"

These are words of Stephen Hawking and not mine. He and a number of physicists believe that an invasion from evolved alien species will spell the end for earth and its people. The only option is to raise human consciousness and make a space flight to other realms of existence.

Shambala, the mystical plane of existence has been spoken about for thousands of years. Buddhism texts such as Kalachakra and Hindu texts such as Vishnu Purana describes Shambala as an abode of evolved beings. In this magical land, the beings live in total bliss detached from war and sorrow unlike any place on earth. This land is said to be the gateway between the earth and the spiritual realm where enlightened beings exist. Entering the land of Shambala is route for the earthly humans to escape and travel towards the path of enlightenment.

The texts describes that Shambala will be ruled by 32 kings and each will rule for 1000 years. As the kings continue to rule, the conditions in the earthly plane will deteriorate. As time goes by, the humans will become corrupt. Material wealth and power will be pursued under any cost. Barbarian rule will pervade and reign of terror will increase. Environment will be abused for the benefit of few and earth will undergo tremendous destruction. The 32nd king of Shambala will emerge and will lead a large army and destroy the barbarians in the great battle.

Vishnu Purana mentions Shambala the birthplace of Kalki as the final incarnation of Vishnu. Kalki as the 32nd king of Shambala will descend with his mighty army and destruct the earthly barbarians to begin a new age.

In the legend, there is Mount Meru not visible to the normal eye. Mount Meru is said to be the centre of our universe described in Hindu, Jain and Buddhist cosmology. Our universe has been described to contain physical, meta physical and spiritual realms with Mount Meru at its centre. Shambhala, the magical land lies closer to Mount Meru shaped like an eight petal lotus flower. Mount Kailash is believed to be the gateway to Shambala.

The curiosity of Shambala has not left the westerners. There are of tales of western trekking explorations in search of this magic land beyond the Himalayas. Like the British habit of misspelling Indian names, Shambala’s modern name became Shangri-la.

In Stephen Hawking words, “if you look at history, contact between humans and less intelligent organisms have often been disastrous from their point of view, and encounters between civilizations with advanced versus primitive technologies have gone badly for the less advanced. A civilization reading one of our messages could be billions of years ahead of us. If so, they will be vastly more powerful, and may not see us as any more valuable than we see bacteria”.

Kalachakra mentions that existence as a human being is the only way to achieve enlightenment and humans can achieve this ultimate freedom through journey to Shambhala. The place is said to be accessible to anyone willing to raise consciousness and make a flight to its realms of existence.

Let us give it a try.

Hi BS ji
Just try to find the correct location/any vague locations where shambala is...i read everything abt this place.some say its in tibet side and others its near the river which never dries up...i even had a dream whats going to happen there long back(lets say 3weeks)...but there is a way i can reach that place.....tq in advance..

I thought shambala was name of a female. Surprised it is a place,

We can suggest to stephen hawking to read works on vishnu purana , shambala [shangrila] and suggest him to achieve freedom through journey to the place.

It might be an exciting experience ......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back